60

"What did my dad say to you?"

Xie Ning couldn't help asking when Zhuang Yan came out of the room with a pocket in his pocket.

Zhuang Yan showed an innocent expression and said slowly: "Nothing said."

Xie Ning didn't believe it very much: "It's mysterious, don't let me listen."

Zhuang Yan suddenly reached out and rubbed his hair.

There was a taste of pity in this action. Before Xie Ning could react, he was pulled over and kissed again.

Xie Ning looked around, and saw that no one was passing by, only to breathe a sigh of relief.

Zhuang Yan squinted his eyes, still thinking of the conversation with Xie Jing in his mind.

"From now on, my parents will be your parents." He said, holding Xie Ning's hand, "My home is your home."

He held his hand in his pocket for a long time, the heat was very high, and his palm was wide, gently wrapping Xie Ning's hand completely.

Xie Ning was taken aback, tilted his head, and asked again: "What did my dad say?"

Zhuang Yan joked: "Your dad gave me a check to let you leave you."

Xie Ning suddenly couldn't smile: "You...who are you burying?"

"Stop teasing you." Zhuang Yan touched his hand in his pocket and took out a red envelope. "Your father has entrusted you to me. From now on you will be my dealer's person."

Xie Ning stared at him blankly, Zhuang Yandi smiled with his expression and couldn't help squeezing his face.

Song Qingqing returned to the living room soon, frowning at them.

"How is it?" Zhuang Yan asked.

Song Qingqing shook her head: "I tried a few words, but it didn't work. Aunt Xia Wan...very stubborn."

Xie Ning was not surprised at all, and even thought that this was normal.

His expression was slightly cold: "She has always been like this, she can't listen."

Song Qingqing hesitated and said, "I think her attitude towards this matter is too paranoid."

Xie Ning said nothing.

He has long been accustomed to Xia Wan's attitude, and when he brought Zhuang Yan to her to introduce him, he was ready for her to make a big fuss.

It's just like now, he still feels lighter.

Song Qingqing brought a gift when she came, and she had never had a chance to give it before, but now she has time to give it to Xie Ning.

It is a work painted by her herself. The style is similar to that of the bird last time. The tone of the lower half is darker and brighter as you go up. It is like someone standing in the abyss and looking up but seeing the light.

Song Qingqing smiled and said, "Happy birthday."

"Thank you." Xie Ning liked this painting very much.

"I also like painting works in this style." Song Qingqing smiled gently, "No matter how dark and painful the past is, the future is always full of hope."

The three of them didn't talk a few words, and more visitors came one after another.

It’s almost time for dinner to be there.

You really have to count the past carefully. In fact, there are not many. There are only a few people who have a good relationship with Shaining, and they can count with one hand.