39

As soon as the bus stopped, the crowd first got up and got out of the bus.

Xie Ning got up from Zhuang Yan's arms and followed the crowd out.

After two steps, the sleeve of the suit was caught.

"Slow down," Zhuang Yan said slowly. "There are too many people. Be careful of falling."

Xie Ning was speechless for a while: "How do I feel...you treat me like a child."

Zhuang Yan got up and naturally held Xie Ning's hand along the sleeve.

Wang Jianjian happened to walk by the two of them. Hearing these words, he couldn't help but vomit: "Which is a child, he clearly protects you like a porcelain doll."

Zhao Yang felt the same: "Isn't it, holding it in your hand for fear of falling, holding it in your mouth for fear of turning..."

Xie Ning was teased by them, and his red face was completely blown up.

When he got out of the car, he walked forward with his head sullenly ignoring Zhuang Yan behind him.

Zhuang Yan helplessly spread his hands: "I am provking someone."

Turning around and reprimanding Zhao Yang and Wang Jianjian: "You two can't say a few words less."

Xie Ning is thin-skinned and soft-hearted. No matter how shy, it is hard to shake Zhuang Yan's face in front of so many people.

When I walked to the entrance of a song and dance hall, the embarrassment in my heart gradually disappeared, and he quietly held Zhuang Yan's hand.

Zhuang Yan curled his lips slowly.

The song and dance hall can be regarded as one of the necessary scenes for the filming of the Republic of China drama. The famous Paramount in old Shanghai is not only an entertainment venue, but also has inextricable relationships with all classes of society.

Even after a hundred years, this "Far East No. 1 Yuefu" still frequently appeared in various dramas of the Republic of China.

It seems that there are not many scenes of sensuality and graceful dance in the song and dance hall, and there is a little less romantic charm of the Republic of China.

Wang Jianjian, the dandy, looked around with interest: "Shall we go and see?"

Zhao Yang complained: "Don't say this is just a shooting scene. It is not certain whether there is anything in it. It is still in broad daylight. Do you still expect to get to know some red roses and white lilies?"

Wang Jianjian said solemnly: "I just go to feel the atmosphere!"

There are indeed a few scenes in the dance hall in the script. Xie Ning hesitated to follow up and see, so Zhuang Yan dragged him forward.

"Those shots are not important. Let Wang gradually take a look at them." Zhuang Yan said, "Let's get rid of them and go to the opera house in front."

Xie Ning hesitated: "Will it be so good?"

Zhuang Yan calmly said, "What's wrong."

Xie Ning looked back at the dance hall, and everyone else entered, but he ran away.

Others noticed the direction they were going and hesitated for a moment, but no one followed.

Zhuang Yan stubbornly pulled his arm forward: "Don't look, there are some tables and chairs inside, and there is a small stage, nothing to look at."

Xie Ning: "I'm not curious about this."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "Are you curious about what red rose and white lily?"