37

The last stroke of love made a bend deliberately, like a hook gently hooking in Xie Ning's heart.

Xie Ning finally couldn't hold back, turned his head and glared at him.

Zhuang Yan returned with a smile.

George was ignorant of their little movements, and he was still expounding his ideas in English: "...Here you can take a slow pan with the track first, and then use the shift lens to get a close-up. The effect must be perfect!"

Zhuang Yan never shy away from taking special care of Xie Ning.

Anyone who has a little eye can see the ambiguity between them.

As an authentic American, George is bold and straightforward, and doesn't understand China's unique subtleties.

He didn't see the impatience that Zhuang Yan's eyes were so full that he was about to overflow, and he was still talking about it.

Wang Jianjian squeezed a sweat for him in his heart, and walked over before Zhuang Yan's patience ran out. The brothers seemed to put George on the shoulders and pulled him forward.

"Let's go, let's see if the previous scene can be used."

George was dragged away by him, confused: "???"

The light bulbs were almost gone, Zhuang Yan no longer concealed it, and generously took Xie Ning's hand.

Fingertips are slightly cold, but palms are warm.

Zhuang Yan pretended to say, "What do you think of the scene George just said?"

Xie Ning was silent for two seconds before remembering the scene in the script to be shot at Waibaidu Bridge.

It's a kiss scene.

Xie Ning turned his head and stared at the wind-wrinkled lake surface: "...It's good."

Zhuang Yan laughed softly, "Where is it?"

Xie Ning's ears were red, not daring to look at him, but said: "Anywhere is good."

Zhuang Yan pondered: "Would you like to demonstrate to me?"

Xie Ning: "..."

Zhuang Yan stared at him with scorching eyes: "Can you?"

Xie Ning swallowed: "No, no."

Zhuang Yan leaned in his direction, and the two of them lightly touched their shoulders: "If I don't demonstrate, how can I know if it's good?"

As soon as he got closer, Xie Ning's heart beat fast.

He thought with grief, is it possible that the director had to come and demonstrate it in person before shooting any shots? !

Just say if you want to kiss him, why use this reason to tease him!

The more shy he is, the more vigorous Zhuang Yan: "Do you know how close-up kisses are shot? Generally, no borrowing is allowed. In order to achieve the effect of shooting, actors are basically on the ground with a real shot. One kiss is not enough. I have to shoot every angle again, and I will come back again if I am not in the right mood. There are a few times when two actors have finished shooting this scene, their mouths are swollen."

When he spoke, he looked at Xie Ning without blinking, as if he wanted to kiss him so many times and swell his mouth.

Xie Ning's face turned red when she heard it: "I, I'm not an actor!"

Zhuang Yan said indifferently: "I'm just going to give you a bit of science."

If science goes on, Xie Ning will smoke on the spot.