100 extra 4 (6)

Seeing Xie Ning's stupid expression, Zhuang Yan's lips twitched slightly.

Qi Rui is also credited to why there are things like white rabbit toffee in his pocket.

Two days ago, he asked Qi Rui on WeChat if he had anything to make the children happy.

Qi Rui really thought it was a kid, and when he came to see him at noon that day, he brought him a pack of white rabbit toffee.

Zhuang Yan was dumb for a moment.

Qi Rui looked at his expression and said, "This is very useful. I coaxed my cousin to give him one. Every time she cries, I feed one, so I won't cry immediately."

Zhuang Yan rubbed his temples: "How old is your cousin?"

Qi Rui thought for a while: "Just started kindergarten this year."

"..." Zhuang Yan said, "I want to coax Xie Ning."

Qi Rui was also speechless: "Do you call Xie Ning kid?"

Zhuang Yan nodded, "Isn't he two years younger than me, he is quite small."

Qi Rui: "...That's too far from the children."

Zhuang Yan: "It feels very interesting to call it that way."

Qi Rui was probably shocked. After a while, he said, "Are you...really planning to chase Xie Ning?"

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "Will I still make fun of you about this."

Qi Rui still can't imagine: "To be honest, you have a temperament, I never knew that you would have such an active day. Usually, it's not just people who stick to it, can you still avoid it."

"Xie Ning is different." Zhuang Yan said, "In a relationship, it is always necessary for someone to take the initiative to have a chance to be together."

"Xie Ning's temperament destined that he is not an active person, so I can only take the initiative."

He said, "And Xie Ning...deserves my initiative."

Qi Rui looked at him for a while and said, "Then this packet of white rabbit toffee..."

"Give it to me." Zhuang Yanchang took apart the candy and grabbed a few of them and put them in his pocket. "In this way, Xie Ning looks like a rabbit."

Qi Rui's face was strange: "Xie Ning? Where is he like a rabbit?"

Zhuang Yan replied: "The temperament is very quiet, and it looks pretty cute."

Qi Rui: "...I suspect that you and I are not the same Shainin."

And now, when Xie Ning saw this white rabbit toffee, he was also taken aback.

He hesitated for a few seconds, and slowly removed the sugar paper under Zhuang Yan's gaze.

When the toffee melted in the mouth, a sweet and greasy taste spread.

Zhuang Yan asked: "How is it?"

Xie Ning frowned and said vaguely: "It's too sweet."

"You don't like sweets?" Zhuang Yan was a little surprised.

Xie Ning nodded, and felt that after all, it was a gift from someone else. He couldn't express his disgust in person, and explained: "It just feels a little greasy."

"Then don't eat." Zhuang Yan said.

Xie Ning shook his head.

When the sugar melted and softened in his mouth, he slowly bit it into small pieces with his teeth, chewed it, and then swallowed it.