75

Lan Zhai has always been blameless in pursuing the principle of "giving customers the most intimate and comfortable service". The bathroom lights are not very bright, and they softly hit Xie Ning's face.

Xie Ning didn't feel any discomfort for this, but he still closed his eyes as if irritated.

In most of the time, Xie Ning is not awkward to Zhuang Yan.

Zhuang Yan is proud and confident, this is his innate character: once he has made up his mind, he will do his best to complete it.

And he does have proud capital. The past two decades have gone smoothly, and he has never suffered anything from anyone, but many people have suffered.

Zhuang Yan's father used to worry about his temperament, saying that sooner or later he would fall into a big somersault, and then said, "His temperament, maybe he really should suffer hardships to grow up."

Ms. Qiao has a different view on this: "It is not necessary to experience failure to grow. Some people are born with the pride of heaven."

Zhuang Yan's father took a look at her and said, "It's just that you always praise him so much, that's why you cultivated him into such an incredible appearance."

Ms. Qiao smiled: "Because I know him and know that he has a precise plan for life. You only see what he wants to do, and finally succeeded, but you don’t know how many misguided roads and frustrations he has experienced during this period, but he Too stubborn, one road leads to the end, to the end, if it is a dead end, the wall is demolished, and he happens to have this ability. His self-confidence is built on his own strong foundation, and it is not harmful."

Zhuang Yan's father concluded in his last sentence: "I can't tell you anyway."

Zhuang Yan's life has been uneventful, so he is more confident and arbitrary. He will not let go when he finds it, and will not look back after finding the way he wants to go.

But Shainin is not.

Xie Ning's past was bumpy and bumpy, he had deeply questioned himself, and for countless nights, he closed that dazed heart alone.

He became indifferent, wanted nothing, didn't have much obsession, and lived every day with the flow.

In the eyes of others, this is probably a kind of docile.

And such a gentle, directionless Mr. Rabbit crashed into Mr. Blue Whale's arms and was hugged by him and placed on his generous back.

So Mr. Blue Whale's direction became his direction.

When Zhuang Yan pretended to help him take a bath, Xie Ning wanted to reject him with a standpoint.

But when Zhuang Yan curled his lips and watched with a smile, Xie Ning's position became unstable.

Mr. Rabbit, who is very stalwart, was pushed into the bathroom by Mr. Blue Whale.

Zhuang Yan pressed him against the wall and kissed him for a long time.

They have kissed countless times, Zhuang Yan took the initiative, he took the initiative, and all.

Sometimes you just rub your lips against the other person's skin affectionately, which is warm and natural; sometimes the lips and tongue are intertwined, the body fluid exchanges, and the kiss is warm and irritating.

Today's kiss gave Shainin a different feeling.

Xie Ning thought it might be that he was too nervous, so he had a different psychology.

But he could feel how much strength Zhuang Yan's hands used, as if he was not allowed to have the slightest chance to escape, and the place where his waist was pressed began to faintly become hot.