91 extra 3

There are cute rabbits in the three outsiders: if Xie Ning becomes the little rabbit in Zhuang Yan's mobile game

(No responsibility. It has nothing to do with the main text. Xie Ning and Zhuang Yan don’t know the setting and can be regarded as a parallel world)

Xie Ning woke up in the morning light.

Opening his eyes in a daze, the feeling at that moment was very strange, as if the world had undergone an earth-shaking change, and he knew nothing about it.

Faintly felt that nothing was right.

The body became very strange, not very painful, but not very comfortable either.

However, before he thought too much, he was stunned by what he saw.

He found himself lying in a cramped small nest, which looked like a common pet nest. The soles of his feet were soft, and he couldn't help but stretch out.

With a grunt, the whole person fell out of the pet nest.

Xie Ning subconsciously opened his mouth and called out.

"squeak--"

Xie Ning was shocked.

[Where am I? What happened? 】

Then he said, "Squeaky -"

Xie Ning tried to speak in English again.

[Whathappened? 】

"Squeaky--"

【#%*#%¥*……】

"squeak--!"

After a while, Xie Ning looked down at his hand, no, paw.

In short, it was definitely not a human hand. It was more like the claws of some small animal. It was fluffy, but it had no pads, and it looked like a small flower.

And the room he stayed in was obviously not his own room. The decoration was exquisite and luxurious, but the painting style was very lovely, the walls were colorful, with a sense of fairy tales.

Xie Ning stretched out his paws to walk around. As soon as he landed, his body suddenly lost his balance and rolled twice on the ground.

"Squeaky--"

Xie Ning found out with grief that walking from a person walking on upright legs to an unknown animal walking on all fours suddenly became a difficult task.

It took him a while to learn to maintain his balance and slowly began to walk around.

It was not until he found a small mirror in the room that he finally saw his current appearance.

He turned out to be a little white rabbit!

The rabbit in the mirror is covered with white fluff, and his eyes are like a pair of rubies. The buns are embedded in the small head. The long and thin ears move with one movement, revealing the pink skin inside...

Xie Ning didn't control it for a while, and the little rabbit in the mirror rolled on the spot again, looking like a ball of rolling cotton candy.

It's pretty cute.

Xie Ning thought happily.

He looked left and right again, and contemplated this place.

Probably because the body has become a small animal, from his perspective, the room is very spacious, the walls are sky blue, the tables and chairs are made small and cute, smaller than children's furniture, as if for this little rabbit Built to fit the body, there is no bed in the room, instead the pet nest he was lying on his stomach when he first woke up.