84

Xie Ning doesn't go on Weibo very much, and he rarely pays attention to gossip on the Internet.

Xie Ning learned from Yan Xikou about what he suddenly became popular online.

Most people were drunk last night, and the film crew only started filming the next afternoon.

Xie Ning woke up early. Seeing Zhuang Yan was still asleep, he gently got out of his arms and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast and custard.

Yan Xi's call came at this time.

Xie Ning's cell phone fell in the bedroom, and the bell rang for a long time. He turned a deaf ear to the kitchen until Zhuang Yan, who was awakened, walked out sleepily with his cell phone.

"your phone."

Xie Ning quickly picked up the phone and asked apologetically: "Wake you up?"

Zhuang Yan shook his head: "No, I happened to wake up too."

Xie Ning didn't take this seriously, but the bell was still ringing. He glanced at the name "Yan Xi" on the caller ID, worried that something might happen to him, so he had to answer the phone first.

Zhuang Yan put his hand against his mouth, yawned, turned and went back to the bedroom.

"What's the matter?" Xie Ning asked on the phone, "Early in the morning, calling in such a hurry?"

Yan Xi joked first: "What? Did I bother you?"

Xie Ning blushed: "...no."

He changed the subject: "What's the matter?"

Yan Xi: "As soon as I heard what you said, I haven't read it online."

"Well, you also know that I don't pay attention to things on the Internet so much." Xie Ning replied, "What's wrong? I was hung up again?"

Yan Xi's tone was not anxious, and he was joking with Xianxin.

Xie Ning thought, it shouldn't be a big deal.

On the other side of the phone, Yan Xi said leisurely: "Xie Ning, you are on fire."

Xie Ning was taken aback for a moment.

Although he is now considered a person in the entertainment industry, the word "fire" is not surprising among star actors, and it seems rare to put them on behind-the-scenes staff.

No matter how strong they are, no matter how well-known they are, they are only confined to the circle, and they rarely hit the public.

Xie Ning's first reaction was that the pictures Zhuang Yan posted to Weibo after he was drunk last night provoke him.

But in fact, the origin of this incident has little to do with those pictures, but because of the interview yesterday.

Taking advantage of Sheng Shisong’s birthday, Wenxin, as one of the investors, deliberately took the opportunity to promote the crew and invited many media, among which was an interview with Xie Ning’s live broadcast platform.

The reporter's confession of the wrong person was originally just an episode, but the live broadcast was unexpectedly popular, which caused this video to circulate all at once.

The reason is also very simple.

Without him, the face value is too high.

It didn't take long for a popular marketing account to hear the news, and even hit "High Face Value!" This little brother was mistaken for a star because he was so good-looking! "" and other eye-catching titles.