34

Xu Qing ran in front of Xie Ning, with three points of surprise in his eyes besides the surprise.

Xie Ning frowned and took a step back.

In the face of Xu Qing, there was no fluctuation in his heart, and he was even a little bored.

During the four years they were together, the actual relationship has been flat.

He thought that after he broke up, he and Xu Qing should disappear and be well.

But Xu Qing obviously didn't tell him.

I don't even know if he has a rebellious mentality, but after he broke up, he has become more entangled in him.

Shainin doesn't like this.

Hello, everyone.

"Xie Ning, why are you here?" Xu Qing stared at him, "Do you know that I have been looking for you."

know.

I moved here to avoid you.

Xu Qing said again: "I waited at your door all night, and you never came out to see me, and I knew that you moved away."

Xu Qing seemed to say a lot to express his affection.

Xie Ning heard it, but there was a horrible feeling.

Xu Qing glanced behind him: "So you live here?"

Xie Ning: "..."

He didn't want to admit it.

"We have broken up." Xie Ning said, "I don't like you, and I have no idea of ​​reconciling with you."

Xu Qing was taken aback for a moment when he spoke so directly.

Xie Ning: "Can you please stop pestering me in the future?"

Xu Qing frowned, as if she wanted to reach out to pull Xie Ning: "Don't make trouble."

Why can't this person understand people?

Xie Ningrao became irritable no matter how patiently he was.

He didn't know when Zhuang Yan would be here, so he couldn't help being more anxious.

Xie Ning: "I didn't make trouble, I really didn't want to be with you."

Xu Qing: "Then have you figured out how to deal with your mother? You are single again, and she didn't take you to a blind date again?"

Xie Ning was taken aback.

Xu Qing looked at his expression and felt that he still had a chance, and quickly said, "Your mother will definitely not give up. What are you going to do?"

Xie Ning looked down: "It's none of your business."

Xu Qing said mockingly: "Recently, the circle of friends has been circulating about you and Zhuang Yan. Do you want to repeat the same tricks and use him as a shield?"

Xie Ning frowned, seemingly unexpected that he would mention Zhuang Yan: "Don't talk nonsense."

Xu Qing thought he was right, and said, "This trick is useless for Zhuang Yan. He hates it most because someone spreads his scandal behind him. He will definitely find a way to clarify."

Before Xie Ning spoke, a deep voice sounded behind Xu Qing: "What scandal?"

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows, put his hands in the pockets of the trench coat, and walked between the two of them, separating Xie Ning and Xu Qing.

There seemed to be a thin layer of anger on his face, and his sharp eyes were raised, with a domineering smell.

The explosive momentum was too strong, knowing that this anger was not directed at him, Xie Ning couldn't help but soften.