49

At this time, the two had already walked from the photography gallery a to the fine art gallery c, and Xie Ning followed a small art gallery.

He just wanted to get rid of Zhuang Yan's meaningful expression. Who knew that when he wandered around in this exhibition hall, he found that these paintings happened to be his favorite style.

He simply slowed down, admiring the past one by one.

Zhuang Yan has long legs, and he caught up with him within two steps: "The paintings in this pavilion are pretty good, do you like them?"

Xie Ning nodded.

"This painter should be young," he said.

Zhuang Yan was curious: "You can see this?"

Xie Ning smiled inconspicuously: "It's just a guess. His painting imagination is very rich, a lot of content is wild, his brushwork is lively, his color is bold, and the style of a well-known painter will be more stable."

Zhuang Yan curled up his lips and praised him: "Awesome."

Xie Ning flushed with his straightforward words, pursed his lips, and moved on with a little embarrassment.

Finally he stopped before a picture.

In the painting is a flying bird.

Its wings seemed to be injured, stained with faint blood stains, but it still rushed out of the hazy clouds unyieldingly, and soared towards the light overhead.

Zhuang Yan immediately remembered the tattoo on Xie Ning's wrist.

It is also a bird, of course it looks completely different, but it looks very similar.

All are the meanings of not surrendering to darkness, longing for freedom and light.

Zhuang Yan's eyes were soft, and he asked softly, "Like this one?"

This painting belongs to the exhibition only and will not be sold. Xie Ning still hesitates. Zhuang Yan has already asked the staff nearby.

If the staff expressed their desire to buy, it would depend on the artist himself.

The painter in this exhibition really looks very young, as Xie Ning said, but Xie Ning still guessed a little wrong.

It's her, not him.

The female painter looks two years younger than Xie Ning. She is beautiful and has a very outstanding temperament, which makes her feel good at first sight.

She thought it was Xie Ning who bought the painting, and she was embarrassed.

"My teacher also loves this painting. I planned to give it to the teacher as a gift after the exhibition. It is not for sale." She smiled apologetically to Xie Ning.

A hint of disappointment flashed across Xie Ning's face, but no matter how much he liked this painting, he would not take away other people's beloved things.

He shook his head: "Forget it then."

The female painter said: "Not many people like this painting. Most people think that the composition of this painting is messy and the colors are not harmonious enough... My teacher said the same."

Xie Ning thought for a while: "But the artistic conception is very good. With this, other flaws are not concealed."

The female painter seemed to smile: "I can hear people say that, my painting is worth it."

She took Xie Ning to see other paintings: "These are all my works. If you like it, just pick one back. I won't charge you."

Xie Ning was taken aback: "How about that."