62

After several days, Xie Ning did not go to the set to watch the shooting.

It's not that I don't want to go, but the art team is also busy. The hotel is somewhat away from the studio, and there is really no time to watch.

Xie Ning gets busy, Zhuang Yan will only be busier than him.

The early closing of work on the first day was like an illusion, and the shooting schedule for the next few days was full, and the time went straight to the evening.

At the beginning of the filming, many actors didn't find the feeling, Zhuang Yan rubbed it over and over again, and did not hesitate to remake the film with a flaw.

One night, even in the early hours of the morning, the staff holding the light board next to him couldn't help but yawn. The eyelids were like two magnets and they wanted to close all the time.

Only Zhuang Yan in front of the director's screen still has a spirited look, frowning and saying coldly: "No, it doesn't feel right, the emotional expression has not reached the point I want, come again."

After work ended that day, Zhuang Yan returned to the hotel, and his exhaustion swept over him, making him want to fall asleep immediately.

Entered the door, but unexpectedly found that the light was still on.

Zhuang Yan was stunned, and saw Xie Ning half leaning on the sofa, eyes closed, as if asleep.

He walked over lightly.

He was probably too tired. Xie Ning slept a little. The phone fell from his hand to the end of the sofa, and there were sounds from time to time.

Zhuang Yan picked up the phone, and there was still his movie on it, an early one. I don't know how Xie Ning found it.

It is estimated that halfway through watching a movie, I fell asleep when I was too sleepy.

Zhuang Yan turned off his voice and wanted to take Xie Ning back into the room.

The body suddenly vacated, Xie Ning still noticed something strange in her sleep, and woke up halfway through the walk.

He would be able to see clearly how Zhuang Yan took him back to the house.

It's just that the consciousness is still a bit hazy, and he wakes up completely when he is put on the bed.

"Waiting for me?" Zhuang Yan asked him in a low voice.

Xie Ning was embarrassed to admit, but the situation in front of him made him unable to panic, so he could only answer vaguely: "...Um."

Zhuang Yan's eyes brightened, and the corners of his lips couldn't stop rising.

He put his arm around Xie Ning and put his head on his shoulder.

The fatigue of the day seemed to have been wiped out by him.

Zhuang Yan said, "Don't wait next time."

"What's the matter?" Xie Ning was awakened half asleep, still sleepy, and yawned as he spoke.

Zhuang Yan laughed and said, "I can't bear to be so tired."

He was obviously not a character of a romantic boy, but he came along easily when he talked about love.

Sure enough, Xie Ning blushed again, said "not tired", and pushed him to wash.

Zhuang Yan quickly finished washing, and lying on the bed side by side holding Xie Ning. At this moment, listening to the dull breathing of each other, the two suddenly lost sleep again.