20

"I said, or Wei Lang's game, we won't go." Yan Xi sat in the co-pilot and looked back at Xie Ning.

Xie Ning looked at the passing scenery outside the car, and the two were on their way to Lanzhai.

He asked: "What's wrong?"

Yan Xi's tone was not very good: "Zhuang Yan and Xu Qing are here today."

Xie Ning was stunned for a moment, not very surprised.

Xu Qing spends a lot of time outside. He comes to such a gathering every year, and this year will naturally not fall.

As for Zhuang Yan, who is also in the circle, it is normal to be invited.

But I thought I would not be able to meet Zhuang Yan until the next year, but I didn't expect to see it in advance.

I have to say that he is somewhat curious about Zhuang Yan.

Yan Xi was not annoyed: "I finally know why Wei Lang has made an appointment in Lanzhai, saying that Zhuang Yan is very demanding and looks down on the messy places. Wei Lang can be regarded as paying his blood to receive him."

Xie Ning didn't feel uncomfortable, but a little agree: "Lan Zhai is pretty good."

If it is elsewhere, he may not want to come.

Yan Xi glanced at him: "You don't want to think about it either. He invited Zhuang Yan, and spent a lot of time to invite you over. Isn't it obvious that you want to see you meet?"

Xie Ning comforted him: "I didn't meet people so easily."

"Yes." Yan Xi said irritably, "because you don't even know that others are targeting you."

Xie Ning was inexplicably aggrieved.

He is not stupid, he is not invisible to others' good intentions and maliciousness towards him.

He just doesn't care about what those people think and do, as long as they don't interfere with his life, what does it have to do with him.

Xie Ning said, "I have no hatred with Zhuang Yan."

Yan Xi: "He is Xu Qing's Bai Yueguang."

Xie Ning tilted his head: "Have you not checked their affairs, saying that Xu Qing is unrequited love, doesn't Zhuang Yan necessarily look at him?"

Yan Xi leaned back on the chair: "Except for the person involved, outsiders are confused about emotional matters. Who knows what Zhuang Yan thinks? And from his standpoint, you won't be too pleasing to your eyes."

Xie Ning said: "I don't think he is that kind of person."

Yan Xi: "..."

"You have a temper..." Yan Xi paused before saying, "Sometimes I really don't know whether to let you do this well, or let you change it."

Xie Ning was silent for a few seconds and said, "Let's go with the flow."

Lanzhai was built in the outskirts, and the crowded road suddenly became clear after the car was driven.

Yan Xi told him: "When you arrive at Lanzhai, don't run around, so you don't have to run into Xu Qing and Zhuang Yan. Just forget about Zhuang Yan. If you get caught by Xu Qing, trouble."

Xie Ning remembered Xu Qing's entanglement when she broke up, and nodded with lingering fear.

Yan Xi said again, "I'm really afraid of trouble, so let's go home and forget it."

Xie Ning: "It's all here."

Yan Xi curled his lips: "I actually don't like this sentence. Everything comes, just go in, with a taste of compromise."