22

Zhuang Yan met Xie Ning's serious gaze and was silent.

But Xie Ning didn't notice anything, and stared at him with rounded eyes.

Zhuang Yan thought sadly: Retribution is retribution.

He teased Xie Ning so many times, after all, he couldn't match the power of natural teasing.

Zhuang Yan's gaze fell on Xie Ning.

His figure is fully exposed under this suit: his neck is as white and elegant as a swan, the collarbone of the shirt collar can show a little curvature, the slender wrists under the sleeves are looming, and the waist outlined in the suit is so thin that it can be held by one hand. Have to come...

Just looking at it like this made a fire in my heart.

Thinking of the word "bathing", his eyes became deeper, and the apex of his heart stagnated for a moment, and then he throbbed violently.

His Adam's apple rolled twice, and he confirmed again: "Are you going to take a bath here?"

Xie Ning nodded: "Yeah."

Zhuang Yan took a few deep breaths, thinking that you brought this to the door by yourself.

Turned his head and scolded himself fiercely.

Be a man, he is still drunk.

Fuck!

Zhuang Yan's heart became impetuous.

He really didn't dare to help Xie Ning take a bath.

Just as Xie Ning now looks like he asks for what he wants and lets him do whatever he wants, as long as he is a little bit of a beast, he will have eaten him thoroughly.

But even if he has strong self-control and wants to be a man, how can he be able to hold it when he sees the person he likes taking off his clothes in front of him.

Zhuang Yan felt that this was challenging his male dignity.

Xie Ning is still drunk, and it is indeed uncomfortable to sleep without taking a bath. He still looks at himself suspiciously...

Zhuang Yan had a headache for a while before struggling: "You can take a bath by yourself...can you?"

Fortunately, ten-year-old Ningning has unlocked the skill of taking a bath.

He nodded: "Yes."

Zhuang Yan quietly breathed a sigh of relief, but a trace of disappointment flashed very brutally deep in his heart.

He took Xie Ning to the bedroom and advanced to the bathroom himself.

The bathroom is very large, in addition to the top shower, there is also a large bath that can accommodate several adults.

Zhuang Yan was afraid that Xie Ning would choke himself in the shower, so he went to the bathtub to release water.

When the water temperature was about to reach, he took down the bath towels and shower gel and put them on the chair next to him. From the closet in the bedroom, he pulled out the pajamas and change of laundry prepared by Lan Zhai for the guests.

Lanzhai's service is very considerate and all clothes are brand new.

After doing all this, Zhuang Yan was still worried, and took Xie Ning to the bathroom and taught him most of the bathroom supplies one by one.

Xie Ning nodded: "I can use it all."

The bathroom door can only be locked from the inside. Zhuang Yan thought for a while and said, "If you need any help, call me. I will stay outside and not go far."