96 extra 4 (2)

Xie Ning's draft was prepared by him for participating in the International College Art Competition.

This competition belongs to the top competition in the Department of Fine Arts. X University has only a few places each year, and it must be recommended by a professor. Because it is relatively important and rare, the instructors are willing to let the top three and four students enter the competition.

Generally speaking, Xie Ning, a freshman, couldn't win this opportunity, but the deputy dean of the Art Branch took a fancy to his painting ability and just gave him the recommended spot.

He also attached great importance to this and devoted himself to the design of the entries from the beginning of enrollment.

There were dozens of revisions of the draft alone, and the final version was not set until last weekend.

After drawing the draft, it is logically necessary to show it to the tutor and make comments. However, when the tutor is not at school on the weekend, Xie Ning left the draft in the dormitory and plans to return to the tutor next Monday.

Unexpectedly, when I came back, I saw such a picture.

X Da is a four-person bed. For the other three roommates, Xie Ning has always been in a state of unfamiliarity, and he can't even remember the names clearly.

Xie Ning is very good at drawing boundaries with people. He has no idea of ​​making friends in college. He has a cold relationship with a few roommates, and he may not want to say hello when he meets.

So whether it was ostracized or isolated, Xie Ning didn't care, and even faintly relieved.

But if everyone is in peace, it does not mean that you can tolerate small actions behind your back.

"Who did it?" Xie Ning asked.

His tone didn't sound very good, and his sullen face was even more frightening.

The bedroom suddenly became quieter, and only the slight noise of the air conditioner was heard.

Xie Ning waited for a few seconds, but no one answered him, and asked again: "Who is it?"

Perhaps the gloomy expression was really frightening, and finally one of the roommates who pretended not to hear could not hold back, and replied: "We don't know who it is."

"Yeah," said another roommate. "It was already like this when we came back."

"It's none of our business, we don't know if you ask us."

Hearing them sing and harmonize, Xie Ning raised his eyes and gave them a mocking look: "You didn't do it?"

The expressions on the faces of several people stagnated, and then their complexions became difficult to look at.

"What do you mean?"

Xie Ning said blankly: "Literally."

They were displeased when they heard: "Don't spit, saying that we did it. Is there any evidence?"

Another said: "I know you are not happy when your painting is torn, but you can't slander us."

Xie Ning pursed the corners of her lips, looking at them ugly.

He was not good at words, and naturally couldn't refute their sophistry. He could only quietly collect the fragments of the drawing on the table slowly.

Art students who are all the same major naturally know how much a drawing is to them.

Someone couldn't hold back, half comforting and half complaining: "It's just a draft, and it won't take much time to draw another one. It will be even more troublesome if it is a finished product.