14

Zhuang Yan is very demanding, and ordinary restaurants can't catch him. On the contrary, he dislikes him too much.

In the previous chat, Xie Ning had heard him complain about several restaurants that were notorious, high prices, but not very good.

Xie Ning sometimes wonders why this person can insist on eating his meals every day, obviously his cooking skills are not good.

When getting on the bus, Xie Ning thought Zhuang Yan would take him to some high-end restaurant, but he did not expect to be taken directly to his alma mater.

Many students walked by on the road. Xie Ning was dressed just right and blended into it without any obtrusiveness. On the contrary, Zhuang Yan looked like a member of the society and received a lot of scrutiny eyes.

Zhuang Yan took Xie Ning a few times on the street near X University, and finally looked at the strange storefront in front of him, frowning: "Why not here? I should have remembered the right way."

Xie Ning asked: "Are you going to take me to the Juyuanlou?"

Zhuang Yan was puzzled: "...Yes, you also know'Juyuanlou'?"

Xie Ning pointed to the unfamiliar storefront and said, "You did not go wrong, but the "Juyuanlou" closed a few years ago, and the storefront has long been transferred to someone else."

Juyuan Building is a rare high-end restaurant near X University. Although the environment is excellent, the price is high. Not to mention the student party, even the working party may not be able to bear it. Class gatherings or anything will not be chosen here.

Therefore, Juyuan Building was once called a place where only local tyrants could afford it. It seems that Zhuang Yan is one of the local tyrants.

The year Xie Ning graduated, Juyuan Building finally couldn't sustain it and closed its doors.

Zhuang Yan was stunned, then asked, "How do you know?"

Xie Ning said: "Because I also graduated from X University, I just graduated in the year Juyuan Building closed."

"We are actually alumni?" Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows, "This is a coincidence."

After a pause, he added, "It seems that I have been saying this since I met you."

Xie Ning nodded afterwards. The two exchanged for a while, only to find that Zhuang Yan was two years older than him, and he was in the department of choreography and Xie Ning was in the department of fine arts.

The corner of Zhuang Yan's mouth provoked, "So, I am your senior?"

It really is. Xie Ning thought.

He knew that Zhuang Yan would not let this topic go!

Sure enough, Zhuang Yan's next sentence was: "Come on, junior brother, call a long-time listener."

"..."

Xie Ning was speechless for a moment, and said happily, "Senior."

Isn't it called the chief acoustician, or the husband?

Xie Ning has never cared about these things, and now there is no pressure to shout.

Hearing his soft voice and well-behaved appearance, Zhuang Yan suddenly felt dry and his throat rolled involuntarily.

This is... too good.

Just call, what if you ask him to call another name?

What if... make more demands?

Will the little white rabbit obediently respond?

Zhuang Yan suddenly regretted that he didn't really kiss before.