63

The air in early spring was still slightly cold.

Zhuang Yan knew that Xie Ning was afraid of the cold, and the air conditioner in the room was fully turned on every night.

When lying on the bed, he also hugged Xie Ning tightly in his arms, and then hugged and rolled the quilt, his body was as hot as a stove.

Even so, Shainin still caught a cold.

Xie Ning has a weak physique and is not used to the southern climate. He used to suffer from a serious illness in the past. This time it was just a small cold, not feverish, thanks to Zhuang Yan's caring care.

Before going out, Zhuang Yan touched his forehead and tested the temperature.

The enthusiasm was not high, so he felt a little relieved, and called Wang Jianwan again, saying that Xie Ning would not go to the art team over the past two days, and asked Wang to take a look gradually when he was free.

Wang Jian gradually responded and asked with concern: "Why are you sick? Is it serious?"

"Not serious." Zhuang Yan went to the kitchen to warm Xie Ning a cup of milk while chatting.

He will be in a hurry to shoot later, which is not very specific.

Wang Jianjian smiled when he heard the words, winking his eyes and said, "It wasn't you who tossed people too much last night. You can't get up today."

"Fuck you." Zhuang Yan rubbed his forehead, a bit of a headache for Wang gradually being unconcealed.

"Why are you still swearing? I got it right?"

Zhuang Yan said sternly: "Don't talk nonsense, he is not healthy and can't stand the weather here."

Wang gradually paused and said, "Yes, he looks very weak, like a young master who has grown up in the palm of his hand."

Zhuang Yan sneered in his heart, disagreeing with Wang Jianjian's words.

But Xie Ning's past, he would not say it with great fanfare, and Wang Jianjian was not wrong when he said that Xie Ning did look too thin, and Zhuang Yan was also willing to hold him in his hand and spoil him.

He felt sorry for the hardships Xie Ning had encountered, and wanted to **** him in the future.

At this time, Zhuang Yan and Yan Xidao felt a bit empathetic.

Zhuang Yan's thoughts went back and forth, and when he held the phone, he was still expressionless and Wang Tai gradually said, "Yes, it's not as rough as you are, and it can be hard to eat."

Wang Jian became helpless: "It's a brother anyway, can you save me some face."

After hanging up the phone, Zhuang Yan poured the warm milk into the cup and returned to the room.

Xie Ning slept drowsyly, felt a bit stuffy in his nose and couldn't help itching in his throat.

Zhuang Yan put the hot milk on the bedside table, and when he turned his head, he saw Xie Ning with his eyes open and staring at him in a daze.

There was a nasal tone in Xie Ning's voice: "When is it?"

Zhuang Yan fiddled with his hair and softened his voice: "It's still early, I asked for a leave for you, so I can sleep for a while?"

Xie Ning shook her head: "Can't sleep."

Zhuang Yan couldn't help but feel guilty: "Did I wake you up just now?"

"No." Xie Ning relieved him, "I am sweating from my body, not so, cough, not very well."

His throat was itchy, and he couldn't stop coughing after a few more words. Zhuang Yan quickly handed him hot milk to moisturize his throat.