68

Xie Ning's words were upside-down and incoherent, and tossed over and over meant that he wanted to leave immediately.

It took Zhuang Yan a while to figure out what happened.

Father Xie is over eighty years old. He is prone to various problems with his body and his immunity also declines. On the surface, there is no serious illness and he rarely goes to the hospital, but his body has collapsed.

It's like a tree that looks sturdy and robust, but it actually begins to rot from the roots.

At this time, only one fuse is needed, and the big tree will fall suddenly.

For example, a common fall.

The elderly are most afraid of falling.

Zhuang Yan remembered that when he was a child, an old lady who lived next door was very kind and looked very energetic. She planted some vegetables in the family yard and worked a few times in the field.

Occasionally I saw Zhuang Yan and gave him two vegetables, saying that the things outside were not as clean and delicious as she had grown.

Zhuang Yan was still a little unbelievable when the old lady died. He obviously met from a distance yesterday to see the old lady watering the water slowly.

I heard that it was very sudden, so I didn't pay attention when I got out of the car. I fell and became unconscious.

Never woke up ever since.

Zhuang Yan understood Xie Ning's concerns, picked him up, placed him on a chair, and poured him a glass of warm water.

Seeing that Xie Ning's mood seemed to stabilize, Zhuang Yan used his mobile phone to call Uncle Zhong and asked about the current situation of Xie Xie.

After hanging up the phone, he turned his head to see Xie Ning holding a water glass and staring at him quietly.

His eyes were clean and empty, as if there was nothing.

Zhuang Yan whispered: "Grandpa is fine."

Xie Ning's eyelashes twitched.

At this time, Xie Ning completely ignored the "grandfather" Zhuang Yan said, instead of "thank you, grandpa" or add a pre-attributive "you".

His focus is only on the latter two words.

Strangely, when Zhuang Yan said this, he believed it without thinking.

"You must have not heard clearly just now." Zhuang Yan held his hand. Xie Ning's hand was not cold. Because he had just held the water glass, he still had some residual warmth. "Uncle Zhong made it clear to me, the old man just I haven't awakened yet, but already out of danger."

Xie Ning regained a little ability to think.

"Are you out of danger?" He grasped Zhuang Yan's hand tightly, a bit stronger, but Zhuang Yan's expression remained the same.

He slowly calmed Xie Ning and said, "Well, out of danger."

After a breath of relief, Xie Ning fell back and leaned back in the chair.

He took a sip of water slowly, his hands trembling slightly, the water shook out a little, and the neckline was wet.

"I want to go back." Xie Ning said again.

"Yeah." Zhuang Yan replied, patted his back, soothing his emotions, "but it's too late today."

Xie Ning rolled her eyes and looked at him.

Zhuang Yan said: "It's too late now. If you count the time to the airport, you have to wait for the earliest flight tomorrow. You have a good rest today and sleep. I'll book you a flight ticket for tomorrow and take you there."