61

A week later, "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities" officially launched.

The filming locations of "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities" are mostly located in other film and television cities. Because of the backing of the funder, the life producer has generously contracted the hotel near the film and television city, and assigned the hotel's large conference room to the art team as the office location. .

Xie Ning looked at the room allocation table sent by the production crew, and always felt that something was wrong.

He searched for a long time without finding his name.

Wang Jian gradually passed a room card from the side: "This is yours."

Xie Ning: "?"

The number on the room card is familiar. Xie Ning took another look. It was exactly the same as the room number of director Zhuang Yan on the first line of the form.

Wang Jian shrugged innocently: "Don't look at me, Director Zhuang personally arranged this."

Xie Ning hesitated: "Will it be inconvenient?"

Wang Jian gradually smiled and said, "What's inconvenient, they are all in the same hotel, and the floors are different."

Xie Ning did not speak, and silently put the card away.

As he pushed his luggage up the elevator, Wang Jian gradually sighed: "Director Zhuang's room is on the top floor, a luxurious suite, here is the highest-grade room type, and there are not many people in the entire crew."

Xie Ning: "Oh."

When the elevator reached the fifth floor, Wang gradually went out, while Xie Ning sat on the top floor before entering the room to put his luggage.

Said it is a luxury suite, it is really luxurious. In addition to two rooms and a living room, there is also a small kitchen, which can make some simple food, and it is not inferior to some high-end single apartments.

No wonder Wang Jianjian's expression just now was so envious.

The opening ceremony was held after lunch, and Xie Ning followed to watch.

Many media reporters came to the set. He was hiding in the crowd, but he was not caught by the camera.

The main shots were shot towards the director and a few familiar stars, and no one would pay attention to the crowd.

It is also the practice of domestic film crews that Shangxiang bless the filming before the start. Zhuang Yan does not have this habit abroad, and he will follow the customs after returning home.

Several leading actors surrounded him, instantly becoming the focus of countless flashes.

Zhuang Yan looks completely different in front of the media and in front of Xie Ning. He didn't even dress up specially, but he was originally well dressed and handsome in appearance.

Standing next to Sheng Shisong and the two female protagonists, the reporter who didn't know the truth saw it and thought it was another star.

Zhuang Yan was extremely indifferent to the camera. In response to most questions from the media, he usually answered "no comment" or "temporarily confidential".

His facial features are three-dimensional and deep, and he is suffocatingly handsome under a certain light and shadow, and countless people have doubted whether he has foreign blood.

The eyebrows were sharp under the flash, lips were slightly pressed into a line, looking extremely cold.

Xie Ning didn't know what was wrong, and stared at Zhuang Yan's face in the crowd.