2

Early in the morning, Xie Ning woke up in the sun.

Unexpectedly, a dozen missed calls and unfamiliar numbers were displayed on the mobile phone. I don't know if Xu Qing changed his card or borrowed someone else.

This stalker posture is a bit ugly, Xie Ning can't figure it out, too lazy to deal with it.

He still wants to sleep again in the warm bed, but it is already past 10 o'clock, and he will miss the hot pot with Yan Xi again.

Seeing the face of the hot pot, Xie Ning lingered for a while and slowly got up to change clothes.

Yan Xi was not only afraid that Xie Ning would be trapped in the sadness of breaking up, but also afraid that he would believe Xu Qing's rhetoric. It was a positive response to him in the past two days.

The two have been friends for many years, long past the stickiness of going to the toilet together. Xie Ning was taken aback by the rise and almost thought Yan Xi was going to chase him.

Yan Xi laughed and cried: "If I have an idea for you, can that fool Xu Qing dominate you for four years?"

After a pause, he sighed: "I am actually quite guilty. If I hadn't made a mistake and made a joke with you back then, you wouldn't be with Xu Qing."

He would hope that Xie Ning could step out of his own world, and no longer resist and make friends with others, but unexpectedly self-defeating.

Yan Xi's initial impression of Xu Qing was quite good. He was well-dressed and showed talent, and his eyes were especially affectionate. When he looked at Xie Ning, it always made people feel how deep he was for Xie Ning.

Later, it turns out that these are just appearances.

Looking at the weather outside the window, Xie Ning pulled out a scarf from the closet, recalling how the man who arrived that day surrounded him.

This elegant and warm surrounding method is indeed very innovative, Xie Ning praised the aesthetics of art students.

When going out, he put on himself a pair of white cashmere gloves to keep him warm, and his hands were slender and slender.

Xie Ning was born to be afraid of cold. After he was fully armed, he raised his mouth and went to the hot pot appointment in Yanxi.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened the door, the corner of his mouth immediately collapsed.

Xu Qing stood at the door with a haggard face and a bleak expression, holding a bunch of roses in his hand, and bumped him in the face.

"Xie Ning..." Xu Qing trembled when she saw him, "You, you are finally willing to see me."

Xie Ning took out his mobile phone and looked at the inbox that was automatically blocked by him. As expected, among a large number of unfamiliar text messages, one of them was "I'm waiting for you at your door. Would you please come out and meet me?"

The letter is sent at 8:30 in the morning.

Xie Ning explained: "I didn't see your message, I just happened to be going out."

Xu Qing said: "It's okay, I can see you, I... I'm here to ask for your forgiveness."

Xie Ning frowned: "I made it very clear last time."

Xu Qing: "I know that I am not good, but I am so obsessed with my heart that I am sorry for you."

Xie Ning looked at him calmly.

Xu Qing: "Will you give me another chance?"

Xie Ning did not hesitate, and said directly: "Not good."