36

Xie Ning has no habit of recognizing the bed.

But the first time he spent the night at Zhuang Yan's house, he rolled on the pillow for a long time, but he failed to develop sleepiness.

Although he knew that the mattresses and pillows were new, lying on them, he still felt the smell of Zhuang Yan everywhere.

Zhuang Yan occasionally uses men's perfumes, not many times, most of them are sweetened with moss, giving people a wild and tough feeling, but they are gentle and steady.

It is difficult for ordinary people to control, but it is extremely suitable for Zhuang Yan.

I don't know if it is a psychological effect, Xie Ning now feels the smell lingering on the tip of his nose.

He was wrapped in the quilt for a while, his face became hotter and redder, and finally he lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

There is a thick carpet on the floor, so you don’t feel cold when you step on it barefoot.

The room Zhuang Yan arranged for him was very large, and the bedside lamp was dimly yellow, hitting a person's face, illuminating the warmth like a warm sun.

The balcony and room were separated by sliding glass doors, and Xie Ning pulled the heavy curtain aside.

Moonlight poured in, outlining the faint, fluorescent contours of his body.

Xie Ning didn't know how the soundproofing was here, and he dared not make too much movement for fear of making noise to Zhuang Yan next door.

But I guess I haven't heard anything next door all night, the sound insulation effect should be very good.

He sat on the edge of the bed, facing the moonlight for a while.

What happened at night was so sudden that he was completely dumbfounded, almost he should do whatever Zhuang Yan said.

At this time, he had a real sense of being brought to his home by Zhuang Yan.

He picked up the phone on the bedside table and slowly turned to Doctor Ji's contact information.

You can always send a message without calling, right?

He clicked on the text message and poked it letter by letter.

[Hello, Dr. Ji, my name is Xie Ning. I have some psychological problems to consult with you. When should I schedule an appointment? 】

After typing, he slowly checked it word by word to confirm that there was nothing wrong.

But the send button can't be pressed anyhow.

The fingers hovered above the screen and began to tremble unconsciously.

Shainin bit her lip and tried to restrain the troubling fear.

Suddenly there was a soft knock at the door.

The sound is very soft, but still clearly audible in the quiet night.

Xie Ning was startled, his hands trembled and the phone slammed to the ground.

He quickly bent over to pick up the phone and turned it over.

I don’t know if I pressed something in a panic just now, the three words "Sent" are displayed on the phone screen.

Shaining:...

Xie Ning:! ! !

He clicked on the sending history and confirmed it several times, and he did accidentally send that paragraph to Doctor Ji's phone just now.