55

Ever since he became a formal boyfriend, Zhuang Yan walked like a wind.

Floating past.

Even hugs were taken for granted. Xie Ning felt that the eyes of others looked at him and Zhuang Yan with seemingly ambiguous eyes.

Fortunately, no one dared to make fun of Xie Ning.

Zhuang Yanji is very prestigious. Xie Ning is the boss of the art group, and he is not talkative. The deputy art and art assistant are used to his cold temper and don't dare to disturb him except for the necessary work.

After the meeting, Xie Ning tidied up the drawing, and as soon as he returned to the computer, Wang Jian gradually touched it.

There were no free chairs around, Wang Jianjian didn't mind. Seeing that Xie Ning's table was big, he sat directly on the table, leaning over to talk to him.

"Director Zhuang's face is full of spring breeze these past two days, is there anything good?"

Xie Ning said slowly, "I don't know."

Wang Jianjian smiled and raised his eyebrows to look at him: "Don't you know who else knows?"

Xie Ning: "..."

Wang Jian gradually moved closer: "Director Zhuang is also true. He said that I should pay attention to the influence in the crew, but I and you are showing love. Double standard, typical double standard!"

Xie Ning was choked: "It's not so obvious, right."

Wang Jian gradually widened his eyes exaggeratedly: "It’s not obvious that you have been in and out at the same time for so many days? There are still many people complaining to me that Director Zhuang always likes to run to the art group at noon. They push the door when they eat. Seeing him sitting on the sofa, my heart jumped out of fright."

Xie Ning became more embarrassed by what he said, and didn't say anything at all.

Like an ostrich, pretending not to hear, knowing nothing.

Wang Jianjian didn't care, and went on to say: "A few days ago there was a girl in the props group quietly gossiping with me about you, saying that you two must be in a situation.

Xie Ning asked, "The girl from the props team?"

Wang Jian gradually waved his hand: "This is not the point."

is it?

Xie Ning glanced at him and thought.

Wang Jianjian’s love for hooking up three and four is really not just talking about it, so let’s talk gossip with the girl in the props group.

Wang Jianjian said, "Then I told her, isn't it obvious that you and Director Zhuang are doing it?"

Xie Ning's face is slightly hot: "..."

He thought that Wang gradually came to him to discuss something serious, but now he understands it. This person is here to tease him.

Xie Ning simply let him talk to himself, occasionally responding with "um" and "ah" twice.

He opened the file package sent by the deputy artist and clicked on the picture to start the review.

The work of the art team has increased sharply and the overtime hours are getting longer and longer. These are the designs that the deputy art artist recently painted. After the painting is finished, Xie Ning will review it.

Wang Jianjian is very talkative. He is the kind of person who can chat with an automatic reply of "then what" on the Internet for an afternoon.

But while chatting, he suddenly pointed to the design drawing on Xie Ning's computer screen and said in a serious tone: "I think...well, this color tone may not work, you need to change it."