8

At dinner time, Zhuang Yan attended the appointment on time.

Xie Ning's house is just behind his house, not far apart, but the villa on this side occupies a large area, and it takes a big circle to walk past. Zhuang Yan parked the car directly in front of Xie Ning's house.

After entering the room, his gaze fell on Xie Ning, his gaze paused, and he was relieved.

Xie Ning is wearing a casual suit at home today. The room is warmer. He doesn't wrap himself up like he did when going out, his slender figure is completely exposed.

It's too skinny.

Zhuang Yan glanced at his waist and couldn't help but reverie when his gaze turned to other places.

I feel like I can hold it with one hand.

In terms of style, the look on Xie Ning's eyebrows is indifferent and beautiful, which should be of cold wind, but Zhuang Yan doesn't think it is cute, he just wants to hold people in his arms and knead like a doll.

Xie Ning ran into his deep gaze when she raised her head, and subconsciously stunned.

Zhuang Yan changed his shoes and said, "I came in a little hurry today and didn't bring anything."

Xie Ning took him to the living room, turned on the TV, and threw the remote control to him: "Nothing to bring."

The living room is very simple, except for the necessary furniture, there are no other unnecessary decorations, and the owner's preferences can not be observed at all.

On the glass tea table in front of the sofa, there is only a set of glass tea sets and paper towels. There is nothing for fruit tea. I don't know if it is put away, or I don't think there will be guests coming.

"Supper is not ready yet, I'll go to the kitchen first." Xie Ning took two steps, remembering something, and asked him, "By the way, what do you want to drink?"

Zhuang Yan just came in from the cold wind and asked very naturally: "Is there any **** soup?"

Xie Ning: "...No."

Xie Ning was a little embarrassed at this time. In the afternoon, he contacted Teacher Yang Rui and made an appointment for the meeting. He was so excited that he could not wait to pass right away.

It was only when he was nearing dinner that he remembered that someone would come to eat dinner in the evening, so he hurried to the kitchen.

I didn't have time to cook, so I didn't want to prepare **** soup.

Fortunately, Zhuang Yan didn't have to have **** soup, and asked, "Does Coke have it?"

Xie Ning: "...No."

Zhuang Yan: "Orange juice?"

Xie Ning: "...neither."

Zhuang Yan: "..."

Zhuang Yan wanted to ask if there was nothing, then you asked me why. When Xie Ning looked very embarrassed, he swallowed the original mean words.

He asked with a good temper, "Then...what can I drink?"

Xie Ning thought for a while: "Coffee?"

Zhuang Yanxin said, drinking coffee at this time, don't you plan to sleep at night?

"And milk."

Zhuang Yan chuckled softly: "Give me a cup of hot water."

Xie Ning: "Oh, good." What happened to drinking milk! what's so funny!

There seemed to be a faint sound from the kitchen, Xie Ning then remembered that he was still stewing the soup, hurriedly said "I will go to the kitchen to take a look", and then left Zhuang Yan in the living room alone.