18

Shainin.

The name Zhuang Yan is certainly no stranger.

As soon as he returned to China, he was met with all kinds of science gossip about Xing Ning and Xu Qing by those friends.

What Bai Yueguang stands for a scumbag makes him irritable.

Zhuang Yan almost blocked them all.

He didn't know much about Xie Ning, and mainly annoyed Xu Qing, and by the way, he moved his anger on Xie Ning.

Zhuang Yan was pestered by Xu Qing for two years when he was in college. He scolded him face to face and was beaten by someone, but it was useless. Xu Qing still pestered him like a dog skin plaster.

Zhuang Yan felt that this person really had nothing but a pair of skins.

That pair of bladder is not the type that Zhuang Yan likes.

Xie Ning has been able to date people like Xu Qing for four years...Zhuang Yan's impression of him is not very good either.

I haven't been able to see Xu Qing's idiot in four years. What is wrong with Xie Ning's eyes?

But he is also recommended by Yang Rui. It is not good to draw conclusions without contact.

Zhuang Yan thought for a while, and decided to ask Qi Rui.

Qi Rui was surprised that Zhuang Yan's sudden change of sex, he used to avoid it.

Qi Rui: "Did you not say that you were not interested in Xie Ning last time?"

Zhuang Yan squinted at him: "Suddenly I became interested again."

Qi Rui: "Cheng, what do you want to ask, the love and hatred between him and Xu Qing? I promise to know everything without saying anything."

Zhuang Yan asked: "Do you know what Xie Ning does?"

"???"

Qi Rui was confused: "No, why are you asking about this, do you want to introduce him to work?"

Zhuang Yan: "What do you care about me? Just say it."

Qi Rui touched his chin: "I really don't know this. Actually, I don't know much about Xie Ning. He doesn't seem to be sociable, and he doesn't have much contact with businessmen like us."

Zhuang Yan frowned and asked, "Then what does he study in university, do you always know this?"

"I know that." Qi Rui said, "He is a celebrity from the Fine Arts Department, and a celebrity in the Art Branch. Oh yes, he, you, me, and Xu Qing are all in the same university, x big."

The Department of Fine Arts, that is not the same name, it is very likely that the same person recommended by Yang Rui.

However, it seems that Mr. Rabbit is also a major in the art department of the x-large.

I don't know how Shainin's level compares with Mr. Rabbit.

"Have you seen his paintings? How is the level?"

Qi Rui is inexplicable: "I don't know him, so where can I go to see his paintings, but I heard that he often wins awards in painting competitions, so the level should be good."

Zhuang Yan responded, lost in thought.

Qi Rui was curious: "What? Are you looking for him to paint?"

Zhuang Yan has nothing to hide and tells the story.

"You said, Yang Rui recommends Xie Ning as the main beauty of your new movie?" Qi Rui was more concerned than he was after hearing this.

Zhuang Yan nodded: "Yes, so I want to ask you first."