97 extra 4 (3)

For Xie Ning, this was his first meeting with Zhuang Yan.

There is no romantic background in idol dramas, sweet bmg, no warm sunshine and some added filters.

So generally speaking, there is nothing that can be called "love at first sight".

Xie Ning was even embarrassed. He picked up the drawing board on the ground and looked at Zhuang Yan with some embarrassment.

With his collision just now, the paint scattered all over the floor, and some of it was scratched on Zhuang Yan's coat, dyed with a bright color.

It seems a bit funny.

"Sorry," Xie Ning asked. "You didn't hurt you."

Zhuang Yan shook his head: "I'm fine."

Xie Ning thought that his gaze was a little strange, a bit hotter than the average person, but he couldn't tell what was strange, so he didn't care, lowered his head and continued to pick up the paint.

The caps of some paints were knocked open. Xie Ning was afraid that the remaining paint would squeeze out, so he slowly searched for the small caps. If he couldn't find them, he picked out the paints and wrapped them in paper.

When he lowered his body, a piece of white skin appeared on the back of his neck, almost transparent, with a little green blood vessel on it.

Zhuang Yan looked at it for a while, then looked away uncomfortably.

He was too white, and he was very thin, like the kind of sick white who was locked in a house and had not seen the sun for a long time.

Xie Ning did not notice his gaze, looking for the ocher lid.

The paint color corresponds to the lid. It is more troublesome to make a mistake. The ocher color is darker, so it is not easy to find under this light.

A hand suddenly stretched out in front of his eyes and asked, "Is that this?"

The palm is a small ocher lid.

"Yes." Xie Ning quickly took the lid back and said, "Thank you."

Zhuang Yan squatted down with him and said, "I'll help you find it together."

Xie Ning didn't like troublesome people, and just wanted to refuse, she heard Zhuang Yan say: "The light here is dark, you have to pick it up for a long time, and the people behind are afraid that you will be blocked."

Hearing this, Xie Ning frowned, but did not refuse. He has never liked to cause trouble to people.

Zhuang Yan's height is a bit taller than Xie Ning, and when the two squatted down together, they were almost the same height.

The paint is easy to find, and the knocked open lid is a little harder to find. Xie Ning squinted and fumbled for a long time, and finally saw a lid among the grass roots.

He immediately stretched out his hand to pick it up, but he expected his fingers to touch the back of Zhuang Yan's warm hand.

"Ah, sorry." He withdrew his hand subconsciously.

Zhuang Yan glanced at him, handed him the lid, and asked, "Why do you have to apologize?"

Xie Ning paused suddenly.

Probably... I am embarrassed.

Xie Ning felt that her face was a little hot, but fortunately she couldn't see clearly in the dim light.

When all the paint was found, Xie Ning counted it again, and after confirming that there was no omission, he breathed a sigh of relief.

He said to Zhuang Yan, "Thank you."