47

Xie Ning was really frightened.

His brain was blank at the moment, and he didn't even notice the whispers of Zhuang Yan and Ms. Qiao, and his hands were involuntarily twisted on the pajamas.

"I... I'll go up and change my pajamas." After a long while, Xie Ning squeezed out a word.

Ms. Qiao beckoned to him, her tone was the rare gentleness of Zhuang Yan: "Where is it necessary to see the outside world, how to wear it comfortably, and there are no outsiders here."

She was "at home" and "no outsiders". Not to mention Xie Ning was dumbfounded. Even Zhuang Yan pulled her sleeves under the table to signal her to curb a little.

Ms. Qiao gave Zhuang Yan an angry look. Seeing Xie Ning's restrained expression, she hurriedly reduced her enthusiasm to 10 points.

"I mean..." She explained, "With your grandfather's friendship with our family, the two are like a family."

Xie Ning still had doubts, but he barely accepted the argument.

He was made nervous by Ms. Qiao's raid. He was afraid of her misunderstanding for a while, and he didn't know what she was afraid of.

Seeing him standing awkwardly, and afraid that he would be hungry, Zhuang Yan got up and pulled him to the table: "Eat breakfast first, so that you can't eat anything at noon."

Xie Ning has a small appetite, eats late for breakfast, and can't eat anything by noon. It's okay to go to work at ordinary times, but this problem manifests itself on weekends.

Because he ate hot pot last night, Zhuang Yan cooked him earlier today to nourish his stomach, so he didn't want him to eat too greasy every day.

As soon as Xie Ning sat down, Ms. Qiao grabbed him and started chatting: "I heard Zhuang Yan say, did you live here recently?"

Xie Ning was taken aback for a moment, then turned to look at Zhuang Yan, who gave him a soothing look.

Only then did he feel relieved, and nodded to Ms. Qiao, and said vaguely: "...Hmm."

Before Xie Ning came out, Ms. Qiao had a confession with Zhuang Yan. What could be said, what could be asked, and what could not be made clear for fear of frightening him.

I must let Xie Ning know that Ms. Qiao is thinking about the wedding, for fear that she will bury herself in the quilt and dare not come out for a long time.

After Ms. Qiao learned about Zhuang Yan's thoughts, she wanted to mock him for kidnapping people at home, but she didn't make any progress at all. Now she saw Xie Ning and she was a little stunned.

But her face is still calm and calm: "It's like being in your own home here. Don't be embarrassed. If Zhuang Yan bullies you, you can tell me that I will help you teach him."

Zhuang Yan gave her a dumbfounded look: "Mom, what are you talking about?"

Ms. Qiao had almost eaten, put down the spoon, and slowly said, "Did I say anything? You don't know what your temper is? I don't know how to restrain myself. How many things have caused me since childhood."

Zhuang Yan: "..."

Xie Ning pursed her lower lip and couldn't help but smile: "He didn't bully me."

Ms. Qiao turned to look at him, her face full of disbelief: "Really?"

"Really." Xie Ning nodded, trying to say a few good things in front of Ms. Joe, but he was not good at words at first, and finally only squeezed out one sentence, "He is very good to me."