92 extra 3 (2)

What appeared with Ningning's words was a system prompt.

[Friendly Degree -5]

Zhuang Yan suspected that he had read it wrong and regarded the plus sign as a minus sign.

At the same time, doubts arose from the bottom of my heart: Did he download the update package by mistake and downloaded a virus?

How else can the favorability level be reversed?

Zhuangzhuang: "..."

Zhuang Zhuang: "I didn't touch your ass."

Ningning: "You still quibble!"

Zhuang Zhuang: "I just want to poke your tail."

Ningning: "Huh?"

Ningning: "I still have a tail???"

On the phone screen, the little white rabbit turned his head and looked behind his ass, but unfortunately he could only see his snow-white fur, so he had to stretch out his gripper, cumbersomely trying to catch his tail.

Zhuang Yan couldn't help laughing out loud.

He remembered that a friend who raised a cat had said when he was chatting with him that his cat was stupid, grabbing its tail as if it were a toy, and could play for a whole day.

He didn't understand why he raised such a silly cat before, and the tone of his friend's speech was still joyful, and he was still showing off a bit, but now he felt a bit empathetic.

It's a pity that Ningning couldn't catch his own tail like a cat. His tail was short and like a small hair ball, and his paws were not long enough.

Zhuang Yan, who was delighted by Ning Ning, immediately stopped to unload the game.

For Ningning's cuteness, Zhuang Yan thought, he endured it.

Isn't it just to deduct the favorability? He just brushed it up again.

To make up for Ningning's regret that he couldn't see the tail, Zhuang Yan went to the toy section of the shopping mall and bought him a small hairy ball.

Zhuang Zhuang: "Like this."

The small hair ball that appeared out of thin air made Ning Ning stunned.

Ningning: "..."

Ningning: "...thank you."

He put the little fur ball between the two paws to play for a while, and the little white rabbit that had been photographed in the mirror just appeared in his mind.

He imagined the little fur ball growing on the little white rabbit's ass.

Ning Ning: "It seems a little cute."

Zhuang Zhuang: "I think so too."

Hearing what he said, Xie Ning felt something was wrong.

Ningning: "Why can't I see you, will you be invisible?"

Zhuang Yan was silent for a moment when he realized that he didn't know how to explain it.

So he said vaguely: "You can think so."

Ningning: "Oh."

Ningning: "Where are you now?"

Zhuang Zhuang: "I'm right in front of you."

Xie Ning stretched out his paw and scratched it forward. As a result, he couldn't grasp his balance and rolled down from the rabbit's nest.

Fortunately, he just bought the carpet, Zhuang Yan thought, or it would hurt if it fell on the cold floor.