77

The flight booked by Zhuang Yan's parents originally arrived at the airport at 2:30 in the afternoon, but it was delayed midway. Zhuang Yan and Xie Ning were both almost 5 o'clock when they received the person.

"Let you wait a long time." Ms. Qiao wears a pair of sunglasses and her clothes are always elegant and stylish.

Xie Ning smiled: "It didn't take long."

Ms. Qiao Xie Ning has seen him a few times, and she has always been very good at him. Now she doesn't say anything when she looks at the hands between the two of them.

Zhuang Yan's father is a little stranger. The look in Xie Ning's eyes is very complicated, but there is no dissatisfaction in it.

The attitudes of the two of them were very kind, and the tension in Xie Ning's heart was slightly relieved.

The palm of the hand held by Zhuang Yan seemed to be scratched. Xie Ning remembered what Zhuang Yan said in the morning and asked him to call his parents.

He opened his mouth, but he couldn't shout.

It was too abrupt, he found a reason for himself, and... let's talk about it later.

The luggage brought by the driver was sent home first. Ms. Qiao took off her sunglasses, rubbed her eyes, and asked, "It's too early, shall we go to eat first?"

Zhuang Yan glanced at the watch on his wrist and frowned, "I guess it is too late to go home. At this time, which restaurant can still book a place."

Ms. Qiao took a long time to look at him: "I am sure the day lily is cold when I order it now. Fortunately, I have the foresight and ordered it in advance."

A very emotional restaurant booked for dinner, the overall environment is elegant and generous, and in the evening there is a band playing on the stage in the middle of the hall.

When the group arrived, the restaurant was already overcrowded. The location Ms. Qiao had reserved was a location where you could see the band perform, and it was not too noisy.

"It's a foreign band." Ms. Qiao introduced after sitting down, "It's not an internationally well-known band, but it's a small one."

Zhuang Yan's father helped her put the bag away and sat down next to her: "Your mother likes to make these bells and whistles."

Ms. Qiao glanced at him dissatisfiedly: "This is called sentimental."

Zhuang Yan's father covered his mouth and coughed.

Xie Ning smiled, saying that Zhuang Yan can have so many romantic feelings and emotional style, Ms. Qiao should be contributed.

Several people were talking and eating, Xie Ning discovered that Zhuang Yan's father was actually the most talkative person. Whether it was talking about movies, music or painting, he could insert a few words, and even spoke very well.

Before that, Xie Ning had always thought that he was the kind of calm patriarch, who had been in the market for a long time, and had a good time.

Ms. Qiao seemed to see Xie Ning’s thoughts, and when Zhuang Yan’s father finished speaking, she swallowed the food in her mouth and said softly, “He seems to be incomprehensible, but he is actually very particular about style. These artistic sentiments cover a wide range of subjects. Otherwise, why I have so many suitors, I would just like him."

Zhuang Yan's father held back his smile: "Isn't it because you like these that I ran to learn?"

Ms. Qiao glanced at him and stopped talking.