82

Zhuang Yan was woken up by the phone the next day.

Xie Ning lay in his arms, with his head resting on his arms, sound asleep.

Last night, Xiaobiesheng was newly married. Even though the two took a shower together, they had to clean up the bathroom and bed after making a mess.

Xie Ning, who doesn't know how to refuse, really makes Zhuang Yan a little hard to fight. He cared about Xie Ning's body and didn't dare to go too far. But the moment Xie Ning hugged him, his heart was still turbulent. In the end, he smashed his heart and turned people from head to toe Tossed over.

Zhuang Yan felt that this was not his fault. Xie Ning was too clever and obedient, especially last night.

Let him do whatever he wants. No matter how shy he is, he can't say anything to refuse, and let Zhuang Yan do whatever he wants on him, so that he is too tired to wake up the next day.

Xie Ning had to memorize half of this mistake, Zhuang Yan thought.

The bell was still ringing, Xie Ning seemed to be taken aback, and moved nervously in his arms, his eyelashes trembling slightly.

But it's not awake yet.

Zhuang Yan subconsciously reached out and pressed the phone off.

Xie Ning was quiet.

Zhuang Yan's hand touched his face, flushed a bit, but the temperature was not high.

No matter how many times you look at it, no matter from which angle you look at it, Zhuang Yan feels from the bottom of his heart that Xie Ning looks very good-looking.

It is not that beauty is in the eyes of the lover, Zhuang Yan thinks this is an extremely objective evaluation.

Xie Ning's facial features are very delicate. Before Zhuang Yan could say a lot of words to praise his appearance, but now holding Xie Ning, those ethereal words are all flying away.

Zhuang Yan thinks he looks good in everything, eyebrows, eyes, nose and mouth.

In short, it looks good.

Xie Ning closed her eyes, her light eyelashes dropped, casting a shadow on his eyes.

Zhuang Yan used to hear people say that he praised a person for having beautiful eyes, so he said that his eyes were shining with stars.

However, Zhuang Yan felt that Xie Ning's eyes were not shining with stars, but those stars lingered in his eyes, unwilling to leave.

Just like Zhuang Yan, he also wants his figure to be reflected in Xie Ning's pupils forever.

Zhuang Yan's gaze lowered and fell gently on Xie Ning's lips.

Xie Ning's lips are so beautiful that people can't help but want to kiss them, especially now that his lips are too red, as if they have been smashed.

Zhuang Yan lowered his head.

The phone rang again untimely.

Xie Ning moved his body again in his arms, Zhuang Yan's eyes fell slightly, and he reached for the phone.

Wang Jian gradually called.

Zhuang Yan didn't want to wake Xie Ning, and planned to go out to answer the phone, but his arm was still resting on Xie Ning's head.

He tried to pump, but Xie Ning was sleeping very restlessly. When he moved, he rubbed against Zhuang Yan's arms, as if Zhuang Yan moved a little bigger, he was about to open his eyes.

Zhuang Yan couldn't, so he had to hug the person tighter, and comforted one hand on his back.

The other hand answered the phone with a very soft voice.