70

On the weekend, Xie Ning met Song Qingqing.

In the past few days, he has been in the hospital for food and lodging, and he hasn't stepped out of the ward for almost a step except for the next time he went down to buy household utensils.

The single room in Zone V has a large space, and there is an extra camp bed for people who accompany the night to sleep. It was previously used by Uncle Zhong to sleep, but it has recently become Xie Ning's bed.

The camp bed is so narrow and small that a big man will lie down and fill it up. If he rolls over, his elbow will easily hit the railing next to him.

"This bed is too hard, and it's uncomfortable to fall asleep." Uncle Zhong wanted to move Xie Ning another bed.

Xie Ning did not agree.

When there were too many people coming in and out, he was afraid of disturbing Father Xie.

And it makes no difference to any bed for a person with insomnia.

When Zhuang Yan was away, Xie Ning's insomnia relapsed. At night, he always had trouble sleeping. He looked at the sky outside the window and felt unexplainably lost.

Sometimes he would hold Father Xie's hand, whisper something, and then stared at the sleepy appearance of Father Xie in a daze.

After looking at it for a while, he took out his mobile phone and opened the message Zhuang Yan had sent him. At the bottom were two sentences "Good night".

One sentence from Zhuang Yan and one sentence from him.

But he sent good night, but didn't fall asleep.

The light on the mobile phone screen dimmed because no one was operating for a long time, and Xie Ning was lost for a moment.

He wanted to talk to Zhuang Yan, but he didn't want to disturb him.

Zhuang Yan should be asleep by now, he thought.

Xie Ning hasn't slept well for several days, but eats three meals a day on time, and will take a picture of Zhuang Yan every time he eats.

But nine out of ten times, I couldn't help vomiting up after eating.

Uncle Zhong frowned, but he had no choice but to comfort himself that he was still willing to eat, how could he absorb a little.

Song Qingqing was shocked when she saw him.

His face was pale, he was thin, and his eyes were faintly blue, and his pierced appearance made Song Qingqing almost missed him at first sight.

But his expression was calm again, as if there were no waves, and when he saw Song Qingqing he nodded gently at her.

Song Qingqing was brought by Xia Wan. If it were the usual, Xie Ning would have to give Xia Wan a cold face.

There was no reaction today, and when his gaze crossed Xia Wan's face, it was also light.

Xia Wan felt that such Xie Ning was even more unfamiliar and made her more uncomfortable.

During the day, everyone has affairs to be busy. The two brothers Xie Zun and Xie Jing discussed and decided to visit the hospital the next night. The two were separated, and they would do their best to be filial.

Xie Ning is the only exception. He has taken root in the hospital and refuses to take a step. No one can persuade him.

The elder mother Su Jinyan whispered again in private, and Xie Ning didn't even give her a look this time.

She really made her son be a filial son and grandson in front of the hospital bed like Xie Ning. She was unwilling to say: "They have their own affairs to be busy, so there is so much time. Unlike him, don’t care about company matters, just sit Just take the bonus."