32

Xie Ning's heart beat fast when Zhuang Yan was holding hands and walking on the main road.

He licked his lips and couldn't help holding his hand tighter.

The gesture of interlocking ten fingers makes each finger of the two entangled together, which is a little closer than a normal handshake.

It's as if the two people's hearts are so tightly entangled.

Feeling Xie Ning's movements, Zhuang Yan couldn't help but curl his lips.

The old hooligan's heart began to move around again. Although he had been meditating to be gentle, he still smelled of molesting when he said it.

"Do you think we look like a couple shopping now."

Xie Ning was stunned, and the tips of her ears became red uncontrollably again.

There were a lot of people on the street at this time. There was a music square not far in front. There happened to be activities today, and a lot of people passed by them.

After same-sex marriage is legal, same-sex couples are not as hidden as they used to be, and they are no longer paid attention to on the road.

But seeing Zhuang Yan and Xie Ning, others subconsciously glanced more.

Without him, two handsome guys of this level and this appearance walking together, how can they be too eye-catching.

Zhuang Yan leaned into his ear and whispered, "They must think we are a couple when they see us like this. No one would have thought that I would follow you namelessly, alas..."

He pretended to sigh, and the warm breath swept across Xie Ning's earlobes, making him even more embarrassed: "Stop talking."

Xie Ning's face is so thin that he can't stand a few moles of teasing from him, and he can't learn to fight back.

Zhuang Yan was afraid of scaring people away, so he chuckled, and he didn't say anything anymore.

Today Xie Ning learned the lesson, dressed fully armed, and did not give Zhuang Yan any chance to show courtesy.

I don't know how the light-colored plush coat was designed. The hat was wrapped in a circle of fluff, and there were two **** at the neckline, dangling with his movements.

Zhuang Yan stared at the two **** for a while, and said to his heart, children's clothes are not designed so cute.

He remembers that Xie Ning's clothes are still good, and every match is refreshing. Today is probably the way... plush keeps warm?

He nodded in satisfaction.

Xie Ning's body looks too thin. Even if he wears a lot, it won't be round like a ball. On the contrary, it is fluffy and too cute.

The two followed the crowd to the Music Square.

There was probably a band performing on the stage in the middle, crowded in a dark circle.

Zhuang Yan knew that Xie Ning didn't like crowded places, so he didn't take him to squeeze the crowd. He found a location not too far away and heard the faint sound of music.

The stage of the performance was not very high. Xie Ning looked curiously, but only saw one head after another, which was disappointing.

Zhuang Yan chuckled, "I have a way to let you see the people inside."

Xie Ning was curious: "What way?"

Zhuang Yan said slowly: "You can sit on my shoulders, and I will lift you up, you can see."