65

Xie Ning appeared on the set again, more than a week later.

This time, he didn't come to watch. He drew atmosphere pictures for several important plots of "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities". The scene where the hero and Bai Yueguang first met was designed by him.

——That is the segment that Sheng Shisong performed during the audition.

For this scene, the art team specially built a hollow on the second floor, a tea house that can be looked down on by a railing.

This scene was filmed today, and Xie Ning came to test the actual effect.

When Xie Ning arrived, Zhuang Yanzheng took the trouble to explain the play to the actors. First, he talked about the positions and faces of the two, and the composition shown in the camera.

Then I talked about the atmosphere and emotions that should be shown in this scene.

Seeing Xie Ning, Zhuang Yan gave a voice and pulled the person over.

There are not many chairs for people to rest in the studio. As the director, Zhuang Yan naturally has a special chair.

But at this time he was standing and giving gestures to the actors.

He put his hand on Xie Ning's shoulder, pressed the person into his chair with a little force, and said hurriedly: "Sit and wait for a while."

Xie Ning nodded, and watched Zhuang Yan quietly and proceeded to speak.

Sheng Shisong glanced at the two people who were close together, and subconsciously began to pay attention to their movements.

Zhuang Yan talked for a while, and seemed to be thirsty, but turned around and asked Xie Ning in a low voice, "Is there any water?"

Xie Ning shook the mineral water bottle in his hand: "Yes, yes, but I drank it just now."

Before the assistant next to him had time to say that he would get a new bottle, Zhuang Yan had already reached out naturally to take the bottle in Xie Ning's hand, unscrewed the cap and took two sips.

The assistant was stunned.

Zhuang Yan's temperament is now clear to everyone. Generally speaking, he would definitely not want to drink water that others have drunk.

Today suddenly changed from normal...

The assistant glanced at Xie Ning who was sitting on the chair subconsciously.

He wore a turtleneck sweater today, with a tightly covered neck, and looked very cold.

However, Sheng Shi Song keenly smelled an ambiguous taste.

After drinking the water, Zhuang Yan handed the mineral water bottle to Xie Ning, then turned around to talk about the play.

There was nothing wrong with sharing the same bottle between him and Xie Ning.

Sheng Shisong's gaze retracted from the bottle, and when he scanned the back of Xie Ning's hand, he saw the ring between his fingers.

He withdrew his eyes thoughtfully.

"...Probably that's the case." Zhuang Yan said, turning his head to ask Xie Ning, "You designed the concept map for this scene. Is there anything else you want to add?"

Xie Ning shook his head and whispered, "No, you have said everything I want to express."

Zhuang Yan smiled and said, "It seems that we are quite minded."

When it was time for the filming, the set quickly became quiet, because the radio was on-site and everyone did not speak any more.

This scene is very important, and the staff on the set have all the spirits.