69

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Dr. Lin knocked on the door of the v306 ward on time.

To his surprise, the ward was very quiet, only a middle-aged man who looked very healthy was looking after the patient.

Dr. Lin has worked in this hospital for 3 years. At the beginning of this year, he was transferred to the V area of ​​the inpatient department because of personnel transfer.

At first, he was a little nervous during the rounds. The V area is also called the VIP area. The patients who can be arranged here are either rich or expensive, and their status is always overwhelming.

For the first few days, he was holding his breath when he entered the door.

Later, he slowly discovered that in the face of birth, old age, sickness and death, everyone is the same.

Death will never be delayed because of how rich you are.

V district is quieter than other districts. In addition to the smaller number of patients, the patients and their families are more literate and will not yell in places like hospitals.

Dr. Lin remembered that after the patient in Room 306 was sent in yesterday, many relatives came intermittently. Everyone had an anxious expression on their faces, but they were restrained very well.

When they learned that the patient was out of danger, most of them were relieved and thanked the doctor very politely.

During the rounds, Dr. Lin thought he would see many relatives, but he didn't expect that only Uncle Zhong would stay in the room.

He took a pen to write the patient's name on the ward round and asked, "Are you alone?"

Uncle Zhong nodded: "The doctor said he wants to rest, so all the people who came to visit were stopped, leaving me here to take care of him."

Doctor Lin smiled at him: "Thanks for your hard work."

"It's not hard." Uncle Zhong shook his head, "I also asked for nursing, there is not much that can really make me fuck."

Dr. Lin asked Uncle Zhong a few words about the patient's condition and wrote them down one by one.

Xu was so quiet in the ward that Dr. Lin even closed the door lightly when he left.

There was a corner in the corridor, and then in the elevator area. When turning the corner, Doctor Lin ran into a young man.

He walked in a hurry, carrying a suitcase in one hand and a cell phone in the other, as if calling someone.

When Dr. Lin approached, he could see his side face clearly. Although half of it was covered by his elbow, it did not prevent the amazingness of the place where he was exposed.

"Well, I'm in the hospital, didn't you talk about telling you to be safe? Didn't disturb you..."

The other side didn't know what he said, Dr. Lin smiled inconspicuously when he saw him, but the worries in his eyes still did not disappear.

He seemed to be a little out of control. When he passed Doctor Lin, the pole of the suitcase hit Doctor Lin's arm.

After a few seconds, he hurriedly turned to apologize to Doctor Lin.

Dr. Lin waved his hand to indicate that he didn't mind, and then watched him drag the suitcase again, explaining to the person on the other end of the phone as he walked: "I was fine, I just ran into someone in the corridor..."

The voice was getting softer and lighter, he stopped when he reached a certain place, reached out and pushed open the door of Ward 306.

Xie Ning froze for a long time after pushing the door open.