90 extra 2 (4)

Forum body: Best film + best actor in Venice, what level is "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities"?

Topic: Venice Best Picture + Best Actor, What is the level of "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities"?

0th floor: rt

1st floor: No more than 20 Chinese-language films have won the three highest gold awards in Europe, and no more than 10 international movie stars. This time, the double awards were won. What level do you think?

2nd floor: the level of butchery in our district

3rd floor: The reason for the Tuban in my district is obviously because the one who took the actor is the first brother. If you change to a low traffic, you can’t even build a building, believe it or not

4th floor: I made my brother a black heart. I finally waited until my brother picked up a niche literary film, thinking that he could ridicule him at the box office, but the result was that my brother took the Venetian actor by flying into the sky.

5th floor: Although the box office could not be compared in the past, you can still mock the brothers for not having the prizes and three golds hanging out. Now not only the box office is not good, but the awards are also not good. 233333

6th floor: I was suddenly distressed by what you guys said.

7th floor: I found Zhuang Yan is quite powerful. Why did you step on him so hard before?

8th floor: Because he was abroad before, most people didn't understand him, and many people wanted to step on him by stepping on him.

9th floor: "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities" is really popular! The chairman of the judges of the Venice Film Festival commented: "This is the most romantic romance film I have watched in recent years."

10th floor: The foreign media’s evaluation is also very high: “If a romance movie makes you want to fall in love after watching it, then it is undoubtedly a success. This is the case with "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities".

11th floor: I'm looking forward to a brother's performance in the movie. Recently, I looked at Zhuang Yan's previous movies. He made people really beautiful. One brother won the actor by this drama, and felt that there should be a big breakthrough in acting.

12th floor: When I was interviewed by the media, I mentioned the issue of acting skills. It seemed like this. The reporter asked him if he had thought about getting the Venetian film king this time. The first brother replied, "I think I must have thought. Yes, because I contributed the best acting skills of my life in this play (laughs). At that time, I just thought about it and had a dream. Later, when the crew was told to go to the closing ceremony, we agreed that The probability of the actor is not high, it may be the Golden Lion Award or the Jury Award, because the entire crew including the producer has been recalled, and Director Zhuang specially came to comfort me. I didn’t expect it to be a double award at the time. Dreaming, because I had no hope, I actually got it in the end. This is the prize I dream of."

13th floor: Not to mention that he didn't expect it. Our fans didn't expect it. I think it would be good to be shortlisted. At most, after returning to China, I will hit the domestic three golds, the Venetian actor... Even now, I feel a bit unreal.

14th floor: I didn’t expect Zhuang Yan to be the kind of person who would comfort him

15th floor: It should be a good relationship, probably Zhuang Yan also knows that Brother Yi's biggest regret is that he hasn't won the actor.

16th floor: In fact, the lead actor of the Venice Golden Lion Award works, this result is also very good to talk about, but when the time comes, the sunspots will say that it is the credit of Zhuang Yan, and another actor "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities" can still win the award.