59

Xia Wan stared at Xie Ning for a long time, but was shocked by his firm and decisive attitude.

Her voice became sharp: "Ningning..."

As soon as he exited, he realized that his tone had changed.

Xie Ning rarely has such a tough attitude.

He is so instinct that most people and things don't care about it. It doesn't matter if he says it doesn't matter, or he says it's docile.

Everything goes with the flow.

Even when he came out back then, he never did not listen to anyone's advice at all as he does today.

This made Xia Wan feel a little confused.

In a sense, this is the first time Xie Ning has brought the person he likes to his parents.

He came out early, but under the mental pressure of the psychologist Xia Wan found, he never really liked anyone.

Xu Qing is just a shield used to prevaricate Xia Wan's blind date introduction, Xie Ning will not deliberately take people home unless necessary.

Just let Xia Wan know that he is a person with a boyfriend and give up the heart of introducing girls.

Zhuang Yan was the first one to introduce to his parents, "This is my boyfriend."

Xia Wan still remembers that many years ago, when Xie Ning told her that he liked men, the expression on his face was panic, restless, and a little bit hopeful.

Seems to be waiting for Xia Wan's comfort.

Waiting for Xia Wan to tell him: It's okay, this is normal.

However, Xia Wan disappointed his expectations, and even kept him in this kind of panic, fear and pain for a long time.

Now Shainin has changed.

Become calm and indifferent.

There was no panic in his eyes, no expectation, as if Xia Wan was just an insignificant person.

Her reaction and reply also became irrelevant.

Zhuang Yan took Xie Ning's hand and stood up with him.

He felt that Xie Ning couldn't bear this kind of thing alone.

His action seemed to stimulate Xia Wan, and she took a deep breath, her voice sharp: "I won't agree!"

Xie Ning closed her eyes, opened them again, and smiled unhurriedly: "You still don't understand. I never thought you would agree...and I don't care whether you agree or not."

Xia Wan suddenly felt that she was about to lose this son.

Or, she had already lost this son, but Xie Ning never let her know about it before.

She stretched out her hand to pull Xie Ning, but Xie Jing next to her subconsciously hugged her.

Xia Wan fell back in despair and sat on the sofa: "You are all men...how can you be together."

Zhuang Yan smiled and said, "I don't understand what Auntie said, why can't I be together."

He said: "I like Shainin, and Shainin likes me. Naturally, we can be together."

His attitude was too arrogant, and his expression was too calm, which made Xia Wan unable to speak for a while.

Xie Ning curled her lips, and the hand held by Zhuang Yan tightened.

Xie Ning was never a true temperament, sometimes even so peaceful that he was not angular.

Others say that he is indifferent and indifferent, whether you praise him or scold him, he will not respond, and he is more lazy to argue with you.