73

Zhuang Yan woke up from hunger the next day.

He rubbed his hungry belly and found that there was no one around him.

Xie Ning woke up earlier than him and came out of Zhuang Yan's arms lightly. Maybe Zhuang Yan was really tired, and he was not awakened by such big movements.

Xie Ning couldn't help but lower his head to trace Zhuang Yan's sleep.

Zhuang Yan's eyes were closed and he looked very quiet, and he was somewhat harmless without the arrogance of the past.

Xie Ning reached out and touched Zhuang Yan's face.

Zhuang Yan knew nothing, and was still asleep.

Xie Ning became bold, rubbing his fingertips across his face, rubbing his fine eyebrows, raising his nose, and staying on his lips for a while.

Zhuang Yan seemed to be aware of it in his dream and pursed his lips.

Xie Ning was taken aback and took his hand back abruptly. When Zhuang Yan was still asleep, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Then I remembered the touch just now, and blushed unwillingly.

These Zhuang Yan unfortunately didn't know.

He woke up and grabbed his hair, got out of bed and went to wash in the bathroom.

The towels and toothbrushes are new. No one has used the one that belongs to him. The one that belongs to him is Xie Ning's. They are all the same style, but the color is different.

Xie Ning's is light, Zhuang Yan's is dark.

Two towels are placed side by side on the clip, and two toothbrushes are also inserted in the same cup.

Zhuang Yan looked at it for a while, and involuntarily curled up his lips.

According to his living habits, he didn't like to mix his own things with other people's, but if that person was Xie Ning, he felt that there was nothing unacceptable.

He is happy to put the two people's living utensils together, or share something.

This is a very intimate attitude, and he doesn't mind.

When he went downstairs, Xie Ning was busy in the kitchen. He was wearing a beige house coat with a bear pattern apron. He looked casual and at home.

Zhuang Yan walked over, hugged him from behind, and put his head on his shoulder.

"I'm making lunch for you." Xie Ning is used to his hands and feet from time to time, and he is not surprised like he was at first, "Don't come to me."

If he could ignore his red ear tips, perhaps this sentence would be more convincing.

Zhuang Yan laughed: "Lunch?"

"Yes." Xie Ning took the spatula and fry the vegetables again. "You don't want to check what time it is now."

Zhuang Yan glanced casually, with surprise on his face: "It's so late."

"How long have you not slept well?" The sleeves of Xie Ning's clothes were rolled up and folded a few times, revealing white wrists, and the faint tattoos on them could be seen when shaking hands.

Xie Ning used to cover his wrists tightly, but now he no longer has any worries. It seems that he has walked out of the past, and nothing is shameful.

Zhuang Yan thought for a moment and said, "Since you left, you haven't slept well."

Xie Ning: "No wonder I slept so long today, this is a one-time replacement."