29

Xie Ning stared at Zhuang Yan blankly, as if he didn't understand what he meant.

Zhuang Yan laughed: "How silly."

Seeing that Xie Ning hadn't reacted for a long time, Zhuang Yan couldn't help but raised his eyebrows, and said in surprise: "Are you...really not planning to give me a place?"

Xie Ning repeated: "...name?"

Seeing Xie Ning's ignorant appearance, Zhuang Yan didn't feel angry, but rather a little funny.

"Yes." He held Xie Ning's hand and played with it like a rabbit. "Who am I yours now?"

Xie Ning subconsciously followed Zhuang Yan's words and asked, "Who?"

"..."

Zhuang Yan clasped his wrist, leaned in his direction, and asked in an eliciting tone: "Now I am your neighbor? A friend? Or... a boyfriend? A lover?"

Xie Ning was shocked and retracted his hand like an electric shock.

Like a frightened little white rabbit.

Zhuang Yan thought so, his lips smiled deeper.

Xie Ning murmured, "I don't know."

"Yeah." Zhuang Yan nodded, "It is also my fault."

Xie Ning was stunned, wondering why he suddenly admitted his mistake.

Zhuang Yan put his hand on the table lightly, seemingly a little nervous, tapped twice unconsciously, and then said, "I never seem to confess to you clearly."

Confession?

Xie Ning was completely stunned.

He wanted to speak, but his throat seemed to be blocked by something. My brain was blank for a few seconds, and I couldn't remember anything at once, and I didn't know what to say.

He knew that Zhuang Yan was not joking.

Because of this, he was even more panicked.

Zhuang Yan looked at him and said seriously: "I like you, Xie Ning."

I like you.

Shainin.

Somehow, when Xie Ning heard these words, his heart suddenly shook, and his pupils slowly tightened.

Then with a sigh, tears came out.

Zhuang Yan was taken aback.

"Why are you crying?" He stretched out his hand to touch Xie Ning's face, feeling a little at a loss. "I was scared by me, baby?"

Xie Ning's hand trembled twice, but he was still speechless and could only shake his head silently.

Zhuang Yan looked at him like this, stood up, walked in front of him, squatted down slowly, and stroked the tears on his face a little bit: "I like you, I'm serious, not kidding."

He said: "I want to be your boyfriend, I want to marry you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to spoil you, love you, kiss you and sleep."

Xie Ning's whole body was stunned by his long string of words, and his pale face blushed little by little.

He spoke with difficulty and said, "I, I don't know..."

"I don't know what?" Zhuang Yan laughed. "I don't know I like you? I think I've been so obvious. Wouldn't you be so slow?"

Xie Ning shook his head in silence.

Zhuang Yan looked at him quietly for a while, and saw that his eyes were still red and he was about to cry at any time, and asked softly, "Then... don't you know how to respond to me?"