10

The gifts that flashed across the screen were too dazzling to be ignored. After a while, the barrage began to apologize.

——Sorry!

——I misunderstood the anchor before, apologize.

——Ma Ma asked me why I knelt and apologized!

Zhuang Yan looked at the barrage, his sullen expression slightly improved.

Xie Ning turned her head to look at him: "Why do you look more angry than me?"

Zhuang Yan raised his eyes and glanced at him: "That means you won't be angry at all."

Zhuang Yan was strange before, no matter how he molested Xie Ning, he never really got angry.

He thought it was Xie Ning who had a good temper, but now he realized that this was just a good temper, it was a complete lack of temper.

Being framed is that the description can ignore the past lightly, not because he is tolerant, but because he is too cold.

Most of the tens of thousands of comments on the long Weibo were mocking Xie Ning. Zhuang Yan, an outsider who looked at him, was very angry. If he hadn't been scrupulous, he would have torn up.

Xie Ning uploaded the screencast of the live broadcast to Weibo, and the text was the paragraph he typed in the document.

After doing this, he turned his head and glanced out the window. It was dark outside and there was no light at all.

Zhuang Yan glanced at the time and asked him, "Are you hungry? Would you like to go out for a supper together."

Hearing what Zhuang Yan said, Xie Ning was really hungry, he hesitated: "It's a bit cold outside..."

Zhuang Yan: "It's okay, I'll drive you there."

"It's too late." Xie Ning glanced down at the clothes on his body, and thought it would be too troublesome to change one. "Go again if you have a chance."

Zhuang Yan asked again: "Are there still vegetables in the kitchen?"

Xie Ning nodded.

Zhuang Yan smiled, "Or I will make you a supper."

Xie Ning was surprised: "You know how to cook?"

Zhuang Yan raised eyebrows: "My craftsmanship is much better than yours."

Xie Ning was writing unbelief all over his face, Zhuang Yan looked amused, and couldn't help but squeeze his face again.

With a slight movement of his hand, Xie Ning looked at him as if consciously.

Zhuang Yan had no choice but to hold back his imagining: "I didn't lie to you, I tuned and taught Aunt Chen's craft."

Xie Ning didn't believe it anymore, and Zhuang Yan didn't talk nonsense, and went straight into the kitchen, saying that he would show his hands.

Supper is not easy to make too hard and difficult to digest. Zhuang Yan opened the refrigerator to look at the ingredients, and finally made him a bowl of hot and sour noodle soup.

"I think your taste seems a bit hot and sour, how about trying this?"

The noodles in the bowl look strong, and there are a few greens floating on the soup. The green onions are crisp and tender. Zhuang Yan also turned out an egg from the refrigerator and sprinkled a little green onion on the noodles. Not to mention the taste. It still looks very reliable.

Xie Ning asked: "How do you know that I like hot and sour?"

Zhuang Yan brought the noodles to him and said with a smile: "I guessed it."