40

【Ji Wenbin, male, 34 years old. Chief Physician of the Department of Psychiatry, Chief Physician, Master of Psychology, Member of China Mental Health Association...

Next is a long list of resumes, Zhuang Yan glanced roughly, including national second-level psychological counselors, internationally certified hypnotherapists and so on.

Look down again.

[Indications of various neuroses (anxiety, horror, obsessive-compulsive, hypochondria, etc.), schizophrenia, mood disorders (mania, bipolar, depression), insomnia, stress disorder and other psychological problems...]

13:45

Zhuang Yan closed the information found by someone and put the phone on the table. Within a few minutes, there was a little movement at the door. Then the door of the box opened and the waiter led a person in.

"The 888 box is here."

The man walked to the seat opposite Zhuang Yan and sat down, raised his eyelids, and said hello: "Zhuang Yan."

Zhuang Yan twitched the corners of his mouth, and responded indifferently: "Yan Xi."

Yan Xi seemed to smile, then turned around and asked the waiter to order a pot of tea: "I don't like coffee, just this."

The waiter collected the menu and closed the door smoothly when he went out.

"I have been busy recently. I have been on a business trip a few days ago. I have only had time to talk with you in person these two days." Zhuang Yan's good-looking brows were slightly frowned, his lips tightened, and his tone of voice was irritable.

This kind of irritability was not aimed at Yan Xi alone, as if he had something upsetting that he couldn't handle recently, and a depressed breath came over his face.

Yan Xi hadn't waited to see Zhuang Yan all the time.

When Zhuang Yan was still abroad, bearing Xu Qing's name Bai Yueguang, Yan Xi had no good impression of him.

Less than two months after returning to China, Xie Ning was abducted, and Yan Xi was even more dissatisfied with how the old man looked at his son-in-law.

He smiled at Zhuang Yan and raised his chin: "It's not easy to see you."

Zhuang Yan ignored the ridicule in his words and went straight to the topic: "When you asked Suchuan for my contact information before, I guessed that you were afraid that you might want to talk to me about something."

Yan Xi said.

Zhuang Yan continued: "It just so happens that I have something to ask you."

Yan Xi said with a cold face: "Xie Ning's matter?"

"Yes." Zhuang Yan nodded, "Xie Ning's matter."

Yan Xi hummed softly.

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "I think our purpose is the same, you don't have to be so rude to me."

Yan Xi raised his chin: "You don't have to talk so much nonsense, I do think you are not pleasing to the eye, but I won't trip you up."

He paused and added: "Especially on things related to Xie Ning."

Zhuang Yan smiled, and said blankly: "If this is the case, I won't pretend to be."

Yan Xi snorted: "Let's talk, what is the reason for looking for me this time."

Zhuang Yan's hand moved along the wall of the cup: "Xie Ning moved into my house these past few days."

Yan Xi was taken aback: "...you!"