53

Zhuang Yan hugged Xie Ning and took him to the car.

Probably because I was too tired this day, Xie Ning cried for a while, and then slept for a while in the car. When Zhuang Yan woke up, the bottom of her eyes was sour.

Crying swollen.

Zhuang Yan helped him open the car door after getting out of the car: "I wanted you to sleep a little longer, but your clothes are soaked. It is not good for your health to change it earlier. You can go to sleep upstairs after eating."

When Xie Ning finished changing clothes and took a hot bath before going downstairs, Zhuang Yan also changed into a set of casual clothes at home, and was busy in the kitchen.

Xie Ning remembered that Zhuang Yan's clothes were all wet by him.

People who are not acquainted with Zhuang Yan can hardly imagine him busy in the kitchen.

The approachable and approachable Zhuang Yan is tainted with the smell of fireworks.

He feels too noble and noble, and the look in people's eyes has a scent of suspense.

Others always say that he is difficult to do, and there are too many things. Whenever he thinks about it, he always thinks about it.

Xie Ning remembered that Wang Jianjian had talked about a past event when he was chatting with him.

At that time, his tone was a bit horrible, saying that the past was unbearable.

At that time, it had been a few days since Zhuang Yan had gone crazy. He was dissatisfied with the scene design and concept drawing, so he had to do it all over again.

Doing it all over again means that all of it will be redrawn, and the previously built scenes and tools will be discarded.

Wang Jianjian didn't mention it at the time, and he wished to pull Zhuang Yan out for a fight.

Even Zhao Yang came out to persuade Zhuang Yan.

Startup is just around the corner. At this time, to engage in this kind of moth, not to mention, the budgetary cost alone will increase exponentially, and every additional day will cost millions more.

As a producer, he couldn't agree.

But Zhuang Yan insisted.

The entire crew failed to stubbornly over Zhuang Yan.

In the end, the art team worked overtime overnight before rushing to produce a new scene design.

For this reason, the main artist at the time had a big quarrel with Zhuang Yan, and since then they stopped cooperating with each other.

And the money lost in this move made Zhao Yang want to cry privately.

Xie Ning knew that Zhuang Yan was such a person who went his own way.

He is unwilling to accept or compromise, and seeks perfection in everything.

But in front of Xie Ning is a completely different Zhuang Yan.

Ordinary, secure and reliable.

It is no longer the director Zhuang Da who was ridiculed by the crew, but his Mr. Blue Whale.

Zhuang Yan saw him coming, raised an eyebrow and smiled: "Just watching me cooking, don't you come to help?"

Xie Ning is also good at cooking, of course, the craftsmanship is not as good as Zhuang Yan, but there is no problem in helping.

Xie Ning asked: "Should I help you wash the vegetables?"

Zhuang Yan nodded: "Yes."

Then he took an apron from the side and threw it to him: "The clothes you just changed, got wet and troublesome. Put on the apron."