› bicycle. hanni pham ‹

> warning : nothing.
> kinda mysterious??
> short. like the reader.
> plot; hanni has always dreamed of a girl hugging her from behind while she was riding her bike.

- 💌 -

- hanni pov -

"your hands are cold, y/n" i mutter while riding my bike. she had her head resting on my back, her arms were wrapping around my waist, and i feel like a ghost was hugging me.

she didn't murmur a single word. i just ride my bike quietly – we enjoy the relaxed and peaceful atmosphere. it's quite breezy here.

also, i can't see anything and only the lamp posts around the road lead me forward. i call this road, an endless road.

i have been having this dream since i had an accident. it was a hit-and-run accident. i hope the culprit will get caught. how dare he hit my bicycle and run away just like that?

"y/n, i have something to tell you"

"what?" her sorrowful voice echoes in my ears.

"i love you, y/n," i said with a smile creeping on my face. "it's fun riding a bike with you"

again, she went quiet.

not long after, i heard her speak. "look to the front, hanni"

i look to the front and saw a bright light and loud horns hurting my eardrums causing me to wake up with a gasp leaving my lips.

ouch... my head hurts so bad. i massage my head and squint my eyes.

"you're awake"

i open my eyes slowly and saw a woman with black long hair, wearing a white coat and a smile crept on her face when she looks at me.

"who are you?"

"i'm your therapist, hanni" she drags her chair closer to me. "by the way, how was your head? you've fainted all of a sudden when you were on your way to meet me"

"i met y/n. i fainted because i met y/n!"

"again..." she mutters with a sigh leaving her lips as she writes something on her note. i look around and sit down to face her.

"i have the same dream again. but, today a truck nearly hit us, i hope she was fine"

"hanni" she looks at me and stares into my eyes. she puts her hands on my both shoulders. "you keep talking about y/n"

"why not? she's my girlfriend"

"hanni. you guys had an accident. you're the only one who survived the accident. y/n is not. she couldn't make it"

"what?"

so...

y/n was dead all along?

×

... hi everybody-