› her personal painter. kim minji ‹

> warning : slight curses and violence.
> fluff
> some shitty classic love story ig
> i tried to make this oneshot like cottagecore gfs yk.
> plot; in a town, two teenage girls have always been together since they were kids. their names are y/n and minji. y/n is gifted with the ability to draw. so with that, she always drew minji's perfect face.

- 💌 -

- y/n pov -

"aren't you exhausted of painting the same faces every day?"

minji questioned. i was concentrated to draw her facial parts but then i stop brushing the canvas and peek over minji behind the canvas with a proud smile on my face - we are outside of minji's farmhouse. i was drawing minji's face just to improve my skills and the breezy wind along with the sounds of birds chirping bring serenity. it helps me to draw her face.

"why would i? i could stare at your face every day and would never get bored!" i stated before continuing to brush the canvas.

it was difficult. but i tried my best.

once i'm done painting her face on the canvas, she hurriedly peeks over my art and smiles. "it really looked similar to my face" minji told me as she sits beside me.

"because i'm talented" i turn to the side to look at her with a proud smile. she lets out a slight giggle, leaning her face closer to my face, and places a kiss on my cheek.

"thank you for drawing me, y/n" she thanked me. she then puts her head on my shoulder and let out a sigh, eyeing my art.

"you don't have to thank me. drawing you were already a part of my hobby" i answered - i'm not obsessed with minji. but at my room, my canvas is full of her face. hear me out, i love to draw her perfect facial features.

her face comes off as perfectly detailed with heedfulness; her eyes, her nose, her lips, her looks, and everything about her is perfect like no other.

i only watch her fingers playing with my hands. "i wish that i could repay you the same" minji muttered. "but i couldn't do anything. i have zero talent. i can't even draw a circle" minji complained.

"hey, your presence in my life is enough for me. i am grateful that you are with me" i told her. i held her hand tight as i smile. "you're gorgeous as ever"

minji scoffed and hit my shoulder. "stop being cheesy, silly!"

i let out a quiet yelp while caressing my shoulder. "that's the truth!"

then, i stand up and was about to hit her shoulder back as an act of revenge but she ran away from me. i had to chase this naughty girl!

- timeskip -

"c-carefully! you silly!" minji yell as her grip on my waist tighten while i laugh my ass off as if i got possessed. it was fun to tease her. i swear.

we were wandering around the village with my bike. i pedaled my bike fast as if someone was chasing us from behind. minji is terrified that i will hit someone or that we collapse into a horse tack or a gutter nearby. but hey, i'm reliable!

"Y/N! SLOW DOWN!!"

minji yells cause people around us look at us, or more to judge us. we are only teenagers! let us have fun!