› foolish heart. danielle marsh and kang haerin ‹

> warning : curses.
> angst
> plot; haerin could only watch y/n from afar, she couldn't have y/n. she accepts the fate that she wasn't for y/n.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

weeks passed just like that, and y/n still can't forget about haerin's confession. it kept playing on her mind for too long – it's not like y/n wants to give her love back to haerin. but half of her does want.

every morning, every night, every day, and every week she kept thinking about the scene. she can grow gray hair if she thinks too often.

haerin on the other side, she felt so sad, her heart was hurt. her heart shatters every time she kept thinking about the person she loves; y/n who already has a girlfriend which is her friend danielle.  no matter what, she shouldn't have feelings for y/n. she made an effort to forget her many times but she couldn't.

she loves her too much. the unhealthy obsession haerin has towards y/n makes it difficult to forget her.

she was the one who has a crush on y/n first – the girl who always spends her time reading books in their school library.

it happened when haerin helps y/n collect the books other students left without placing them where the books should be – their eyes meet and haerin realizes that she has fallen in love after making eye contact with y/n. she fell for y/n's gaze.

thus, haerin began searching about y/n's biodata. whereas haerin is a student who works for the computer and student section; she cheerfully took advantage of her opportunity.

with that, haerin would constantly follow y/n quietly whenever she goes without y/n knowing. haerin was relieved that y/n doesn't have friends. so it was easy for her to stalk y/n.

not until danielle accidentally discovers y/n in a dating app on the same day she finds out that y/n has the same app she downloaded – she loses the opportunity just like that.

back to y/n. she immediately forgets about haerin whenever danielle is with her. she does not understand her heart at all. does her heart belong to danielle? or does her heart belong to haerin? she can't figure it out.

nevertheless, y/n simply listened to her intuition to ignore haerin and used danielle to forget haerin.

such a dense move, y/n.

hence, haerin could only keep an eye on y/n from afar with her heart clenched. she couldn't have y/n. she accepts the fate that she wasn't for y/n.

"i will always love you"

×

not as good as you expect jenniekimmylover