› the sweetest trap. hanni pham ‹

> warning : murder ?
> part 3 gaysss 👏👏
> plot; hanni finally reveals her identity.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

y/n's father was in shock, his knuckles clenched as he stared at the body of his friend. he was furious, having known the victim and not having been able to prevent his death.

the killer had taken another life, and it seemed like they would never be caught.

"no," he whispered to himself, his knuckles turning white as he clutched them in anger. "i-it can't be true."

he had failed to protect his friend, and he would have to live with the guilt of that for the rest of his life.

"it looks like the killer has changed their target profile," the other police officer said, looking at the file with concern.

"it used to be only people with criminal records were killed. but now the serial killer seems to be targeting anyone... it's like they're just picking random people."

y/n's father sat back, feeling even more concerned. what was really going on here? what did the serial killer want?

"we'll keep investigating," the other officer said, trying to reassure y/n's father. "we'll find the killer, don't worry."

y/n's father let out a heavy sigh, feeling frustrated. "i know, i know," she said, standing up and pacing the room. "but i can't help feeling frustrated. the killer has changed their target profile and we have no idea who they could be."

he paused, trying to think of what to do next. the killer had become even more unpredictable, making their identity almost impossible to determine.

"we'll just keep working the case," y/n's father said, sitting back down. "and hopefully we'll find a lead soon."

"i hope so," the other police officer agreed, "this case is just getting crazier and crazier."

a long silence passed as the two of them sat together. they were both feeling helpless and frustrated, having no idea where the serial killer might strike next.

finally, the other officer broke the silence. "i should head back to the station," he said. "i'll keep you updated on any new developments."

y/n's father nodded, feeling lost and uncertain. he was starting to lose hope that the killer would ever be caught...

y/n's father was terrified that the killer might come after y/n next, as she had become a potential target due to the serial killer's changing target profile.

he knew that he would do everything in his power to protect y/n, but he also knew that if the killer came for her, he wouldn't have much time to react.

y/n's father was praying, with all his heart, that the killer wouldn't go after his beloved daughter - her life was too precious to be in the hands of a ruthless murderer.

y/n's father was unaware that his daughter was living in the same house as the serial killer, hanni.

hanni had managed to keep her identity a secret from everyone, including the police, while she carried out her grisly murders.

in a twisted sense, y/n's father had unknowingly entrusted his precious daughter to the very person who was now putting her life in danger.

if only he had known...

- timeskip -

y/n and hanni were kissing passionately, lost in the moment. the tension between them had been building for a while now, and it was finally releasing.