› the dumb blonde. danielle marsh ‹

> warning : nothing
> fluff
> me and who omg
> plot; danielle just love to admire what's hers. the dumb blonde - y/n.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

"is the moon made of cheese?" asked y/n to her girlfriend as she dried off y/n's blonde hair.

"no, it's not." the girlfriend, danielle answered with a chuckle. "but it's made out of rock just like the earth."

"really? are you sure?" y/n was a little surprised. "the moon looks so soft and white. it looks like it would be made out of cheese."

"well, looks can be deceiving. the moon's actually just made of different types of rock that we call regolith. isn't that interesting?" danielle said as she continued to dry y/n's hair.

y/n thought about it for a moment, nodding. she had to admit that what her girlfriend said made a lot of sense.

"it is interesting." she said with a smile. "i never thought about what the moon is made out of before. but now it makes a lot more sense that it's made of rock."

"of course." danielle said and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "i love explaining things to you."

"i love learning new things from you." y/n answered, returning the kiss. she looked at her girlfriend and felt a rush of love. "but if the moon were made of cheese, what type of cheese do you think it would be?"

"hmm." danielle thought for a moment, "it would probably be mozzarella." she said.

"why?" y/n asked, curiously.

"because mozzarella is the softest cheese i can think of," danielle answered. "it's not too hard, like cheddar, or too crumbly, like feta."

"and it's nice and white," she added. "it's perfect for a big, white ball of cheese in the sky."

"that does sound like a good match." y/n agreed with a nod. ''but what if it was made from swiss cheese?" y/n asked, grinning.

"imagine all the little holes spread out over the moon's surface. it's like a giant swiss cheese planet." y/n laughed as she imagined it.

danielle gave her a look and said, "now you're just being weird!"

"i'm just using my imagination, aren't i?" y/n said, defending herself. "just like we talked about earlier."

"well, your imagination is making me hungry," danielle said, poking y/n in the ribs. "now i can't stop thinking about eating cheese. how am i going to concentrate on my work?"

"ohh, that's just too bad." y/n said with a grin as she wrapped an arm around her girlfriend. "maybe i'll just have to distract you."

danielle gave her a shove and shook her head, "you are so not helping."

"what do you mean i'm not helping?" y/n said with playful indignation. "i'm helping you relax. isn't that what a good girlfriend is supposed to do?"

danielle laughed and wrapped her arms around y/n, pulling her in close. "i think you're just making things worse." she whispered, kissing y/n softly on the lips.