› misfortune. newjeans ‹

> warning : sexual assault.
> angst
> y/n is the youngest among newjeans members.
> plot; y/n got assaulted ??
> requested by Luvxxnia
> 3000+ words

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

the van's interior was filled with laughter. the members of newjeans were enjoying themselves, despite feeling tired from their performance of their new song 'super shy' in front of their fans - nothing seemed to dampen their energy or their excitement.

as soon as they got to their dorm, everyone prepared to take a warm shower and get ready to eat dinner together. they were a close-knit group that enjoyed spending time together, even at the end of a long day.

while they were enjoying their dinner and chatting together, the youngest member of newjeans, y/n, realized that she was still hungry. she made an adorable gesture of caressing her tummy to express her hunger and said, "i'm still hungry."

the other members chuckled at y/n's adorable gesture. then, minji, the oldest one, said, "i'm going to check if there's any food left."

hyein, the second youngest, noticed y/n still looked hungry. without hesitation, she handed her last piece of bburinkle chicken to her and said, "here, you can take mine! i don't mind."

y/n's eyes lit up in joy at hyein's gesture. "woah! thank you, hyein unnie!" she thanked her and began wolfing down the delicious chicken, grateful to have someone so sweet and kind in the group.

the other members laughed and teased hyein about how generous she was, calling her their little angel.

minji sat down next to hanni, looking warmly at y/n and asking, "we don't have any food left, but i'm sure you're full already, aren't you, y/n?" as she asked this, minji wore a sweet smile, clearly caring about y/n's wellbeing.

y/n finished her food and enthusiastically said, "yeah! thanks to hyein unnie!" she then kissed hyein's cheek and left a little mark with some seasoning on it.

everyone laughed and teased y/n about having messy eating habits, but she didn't seem to mind. she was just happy to have eaten her fill thanks to hyein's generosity.

y/n looked at minji after her laughter and asked, "but unnie, do you want me to go get some food for all of us?" she seemed eager and willing to go out and get some food for the group.

minji shook her head and said, "it's fine. it's already pretty late and there could be some danger outside."

the other members of newjeans also nodded in agreement, backing minji's decision - they were more concerned about safety than finding more food.

y/n insisted, "but unnie, it's fine! i can take care of myself!"

minji and the rest of the members had their concerns about letting y/n go out on her own, but y/n was determined to be helpful.

"pretty please! i just want to help you out!" she said with her cute expression making her hard to resist.

"y/n, i think it would be best if we could buy some food together, but not right now." danielle spoke in a loving tone. "just don't rush things, sweetie" she added, which seemed to be a gentle warning for y/n not to be too reckless.

haerin, who was sitting next to danielle, chimed in and agreed, saying, "yep, danielle is right. you should listen to her." she leaned closer to danielle, probably to show that she was on the same page and to back up the statement.