› dangerous attraction. hanni pham ‹

> warning : curses, violence, blood and murder.
> fluff ??
> a lil chaotic
> plot; the constant teasing was all it took to spark the attractions between the two women.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

"good morning, my beautiful lady," y/n greeted hanni before continuing to cook breakfast for both of them.

this was their morning routine, even after years of working together as assassins - y/n would start the day by teasing hanni with flirtatious comments and gestures, only to be responded to with grumpy glances from hanni.

yet, secretly, y/n knew hanni appreciated the compliments and enjoyed the playful banter each morning.

"shut the fuck up," hanni stated, sitting on the chair and waiting for the breakfast to be finished being cooked.

y/n chuckled and continued cooking, keeping an eye on the pan while occasionally glancing over at hanni with a sly smile.

"waiting for the breakfast as always," y/n said as she placed the pancakes on hanni's plate and hers. "like a little kid, no wonder you never grow taller," she added, smirking as she sat down across from hanni, who was glaring at her.

hanni ignored the comment about her height, but her glare indicated that her patience was running thin with y/n's constant playful teasing.

the silence enveloped between them until hanni decided to start a conversation.

"so, did you find the target yet?"

y/n smirked, leaning back in her seat and shaking her head. "not yet, i've been too busy being distracted by a certain someone," she replied, glancing over at hanni and giving her a flirtatious smirk.

"focus on the mission, asshole," hanni glared at y/n, her glare piercing like a dagger. "give me a proper answer," she added before biting into a forkful of pancake.

y/n smiled, unfazed by the intense glare.
"yes, i've found the target. his house is up north," she answered, continuing to smirk, seemingly unbothered by hanni's rude demeanor.

oh! they had been working together since a businessman came to them, asking if they could kill his friend.

hence, the two assassins didn't ask too many questions and focused on their duties - they carried out the assignment without any problems, and were paid a hefty sum of money for their successful completion.

"we better kill him soon," hanni said, her face dead serious as she looked at y/n.

the two assassins knew that they couldn't delay the assassination for too long, and had to act quickly before the target went into hiding or had any suspicions.

"yeah, can't wait to see you in that sexy dress tonight," y/n winked, her lips smirking flirtatiously.

hanni rolled her eyes, pretending to ignore the compliment. but deep down, she was pleased with y/n's attention.

their plan this time was a bit more elaborate - hanni had dressed up as a stripper, ready to entice the target with her sexy feminine charms while y/n dressed up as a bartender, ready to keep an eye on hanni and make sure nothing went wrong. once the target was lured in, they would make their move and take him down.