› bakery girl. danielle marsh ‹

> warning : nothing.
> fluff n slight angst
> a simple oneshot
> plot; read.

- danielle pov -

i made my way out of my house to go to the bakery shop – to meet lee y/n; my girlfriend. she runs a bakery shop 2 weeks ago and she gets many customers in an instant. the soft bread made by y/n is too delicious, it really is.

we met when my wallet was stolen and she told me to hold the bread elements she bought and chase the thief. she succeed and since then we started to get to know each other – until i fell in love. i confessed to her and she accepted my confession. turns out she likes me too. she is a calm, loving, and easygoing girlfriend.

she didn't go to school. only her sister hyein she sent to school. so, she doesn't know much about school but with hyein's help, she can understand math quickly. that's her skill.

as soon as i arrived, i notice y/n treated her customers lovingly. even though she looks exhausted, she will constantly smile.

i enter the bakery shop and sit down. it takes a while for her to come to me. she was serving her customer's orders. she ought to have workers to make her job manageable.

i watch her walk to me with a wide smile. she stares at me lovingly as she started to ask me;

"do you want the usual order, ma'am?" she asks me sarcastically.

i nod my head. "yes, please"

"alright! your order will be delivered in 5 minutes, my dear" she winks at me as she walks away from me. i chuckled and watch the surroundings – there are many kinds of customers in this bakery shop. for example, customers from abroad, happy families, lovely couples, married couples, teenagers, and the elderly. they love y/n's bakery shop so much that i can recognize their faces.

i remembered y/n who once expressed her feelings until she cried - the purpose of her running the bakery shop was for herself and her sister lee hyein. her parents have passed away and y/n is responsible for taking care of her younger sister.

it's indeed tragic for a 17-year-old girl that has matured too early and is good at running a bakery shop – what's y/n doing this is for hyein's sake. i got what y/n is struggling with.

then, y/n come over with my usual order; chocolate cake with the chocolate drink. she puts my meals on the table as she grins.

"your order has arrived. now may i get a kiss on my lips?" she asks.

"you're ridiculous, y/n" i giggled and kiss her lips quickly. i caught her lips pucker and stayed still. i immediately know that she hasn't satisfied yet. with that, i lean in to give her a slow yet passionate kiss.

she broke the kiss and smile at me. "i wish we could kiss any longer, but i'm busy. let's continue at home"

"as you wish" i pinch her cheek before pushing her away which causes a low chuckle to escape my lips. my girlfriend is so adorable.

she works nonstop. i wonder how can she not get exhausted from standing up that long. even i get sleepy by watching her walking around the table.

i woke up again and realized the sky was pitch black and the bakery shop was closed. i saw hyein was doing her homework and y/n was cleaning the tables. i rubbed my eyes and stand up.

"dani, you're awake!" y/n exclaimed as she walks to me. "you slept so soundly that i couldn't wake you up," she tells me as she smiles at me. "you look so cute"

i lazily hit her shoulder. "i'm sorry for oversleeping. i should spend time with you"

"NAURRR it's okay" y/n makes fun of my accent as i look at her with a teasing smirk. she loves to mock my pronunciation so much. idiot.

"i'm going home, i will come here again tomorrow," i said as i wrapped my arms around y/n's waist, staring at her pretty face and her lips.

"i will wait for you" she whispers before giving me kisses all over my face. i only smile and enjoy every kiss i deserved.

"that's it. enough. y'all lovebirds should stop" hyein put her hand between us to stop y/n from kissing me. "and get home safe, unnie"

i smile. "will do"

with that, i walk out of the bakery shop and glanced at them once again before leaving.