› peace. kang haerin ‹

> warning : nothing
> fluff
> introvert couples 🙈
> plot; introverts don't like being in public.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

too loud. too many people.

y/n sat before her computer, her eyes glued to the screen as her fingers danced across the keyboard. she furrowed her brow in concentration, her thoughts racing as fast as her fingers.

she was so focused on her work, and so deep in her own world, that she barely noticed the passing of time. it was late in the evening, and she had been typing away since lunchtime. however, that was normal for y/n, her introverted self found the quiet of the night incredibly comforting and productive. She felt like she could accomplish anything with a cup of coffee.

y/n was so focused on her work that she didn't even see the woman walk over towards her. she continued to silently type away until she noticed the woman bending over to look at her.

y/n looked up from her computer and saw the woman staring at her with a sheepish smile on her face. the red rose lipstick caught her eyes. too red. "good evening, ms. kang," the woman said, her voice soft and her demeanor respectful. y/n wondered who she was and what she wanted from her.

"good evening, ms. park..." y/n replied, trying to hide her shock and annoyance at being interrupted from her work. she was mildly annoyed that she had been taken out of her concentration by an unexpected visitor, but her curiosity was piqued. she waited to see what the woman wanted. "how can i help you, ms. park?" y/n asked, trying to sound as polite as possible.

"maybe a date will help" she grins to y/n as she leans close. y/n can smell her rose perfume and y/n can see how thick she wore makeup. "you know... you've caught my eyes lately..." she said in a seductive tone.

before y/n could say anything, ms. park stepped closer and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "you're so... attractive..." she looks at y/n with desire. "heck, i even touch myse-"

"stop"

y/n wasn't sure where this was going, but she could tell that the woman was definitely interested in her, perhaps even attracted to her.

y/n felt her heart rate increase and she quickly tried to think of a way to respond. she remembered that haerin was her girlfriend and she didn't want to lead the woman on, but she also didn't want to make a scene.

y/n felt uncomfortable and awkward in this unexpected situation.

with her heart racing, y/n decided to be honest with the woman.

"i'm sorry, but i'm in a relationship already." y/n said firmly. "and please leave me alone"

"c'mon, don't be like that. i just want to have some fun and get to know you better" she bites her lips.

"and i don't"

the woman, however, did not seem to be taking y/n's refusal quite so seriously. she stepped forward, placing her hand gently on y/n's arm and smiling sweetly at her. "please, just give me a chance," she said, her tone of voice soft and seductive. "i want to get closer to you, and i think you want the same thing."

y/n, feeling both angry and uncomfortable, quickly shook off the woman's hand and moved away. she looked up at the woman with a sharp gaze and firmly said, "i absolutely do not want the same thing. i am happily in a relationship and have no interest in being flirted with by anyone other than my girlfriend. please leave me alone"