› warning: don't trust her. kim minji ‹

> part two! <

> warning : slight curses.
> fluff
> the tension sjxhdnsk
> plot; minji decided to tease y/n until she was hers.

- 💌 -

- y/n pov -

i just stepped in my new school and go to the hallway to find hyein and my other friends.

out of blue, i recognized a familiar figure walking towards me with a sly smirk on her face making me roll my eyes.

"hey hey my love~" she greets me and hands me my mother's favorite tupperware.

WAIT HOW-

"thank you" i thanked her after clearing my throat. i took my mother's favorite tupperware and walk away from her.

i literally got scolded and my ass beaten yesterday. man, she lose her trust in me after that. that's why she gave me money instead of lunchbox.

"heyy what do i get as a reward?" she walks beside me.

"a thank you and that's it" i said and fasten my walk to escape from this bitch.

"hey that's not fair" she stops me from walking further. she puts her hands on my shoulder and smiles at me. "what about a kiss?"

"in your fucking dream" i pushed her hands off my shoulders. ''why don't you ask half of the girls in this school to kiss you? why me?"

"because you're the one" she smirks and leans closer to me as she was about to kiss me but i back away before she gets to kiss my lips.

"stop with your cheesy lines"

"you like it don't you?" she hugs my left arm while snuggling in me. i cringed and tried to push her away.

"do i look like i like it?" i glared at her.

"yes"

"nonsense" i scoffed.

- timeskip -

i was eating with hyein but suddenly she come and squish herself between me and hyein just to sit beside me. her friend also sit beside me and now i was squished between them.

"eat this, i brought it for you" she winks at me as i doing the park yeonjin's face while looking at her up and down.

"i'm on my diet"

"you don't have to diet, i will accept you no matter what" she leans closer to me.

"sunbae, can you leave?"

"can you shut up? you wanna get kissed by me?" she turns to hyein.

"no no don't do that to hyein" i pulled her away from hyein as she smiles at me.

"so you do like me~" she clings onto me.

"girl shut up" i push her face away from me.

recess time finished, that bitch finally gone. i'm in my class, paying attention to the teacher - to get a good grades of course.

suddenly, the speaker rings and the voice begins to speak;

"attention! the school will have a party in conjunction with the principal's daughter, wonyoung's birthday tonight at the royal hotel. therefore, all of you are required to wear appropriate dresses and suits when coming to her birthday party. thank you so much from me, ahn yujin. see ya!"

the students celebrated as the teacher shut them up.

woah. i couldn't wait for tonight!

- timeskip -

i appeared at the hotel with long black dress because i love black. i also wear a red pumps heels - the principal's daughter; wonyoung was talking on the stage. everyone were paying attention to her. i mean she looks so gorgeous in those black dress and her make up was on the point. well, that's not what i was trying to tell you.

i'm actually trying to find hyein, but i didn't saw her yet. maybe she was still in her house getting ready to get here.

suddenly, i got a call from hyein.

"helo! y/n unnie!"

"yes, hyein?"

"i'm really sorry! i can't go to the hotel with you! i haven't washed my clothes yet!"

"a-are you serious?"

"y-yes, unnie. i'm really sorry!"

"oh uh it's okay. i gotta go"

-

i quickly hang up the call and put my phone in my bag but then i sprained my leg and almost tripped - a strong grip caught me from falling.

turns out it was minji. that bitch - she had her lips curving a teasing smirk with her eyes staring at me like i was her girlfriend.

"be careful, ma'am" she said as she pulls me to stand up and places a kiss on my back hand.

"well, thank you" i pull my hand away from her and i fold my arms over my chest, judging her outfit - she wore a suit bro. a black suit. we're literally matching.

"we're matching. is this our destiny together?" she asks as the music started to play.

"no, it's just a coincidence!" i stated. she lets out a soft giggle as she starts to take my hand and put her other hand on my waist. then we started to dance.

"i have question" i said to break the awkward atmosphere. she just stare at me waiting for me to continue as i speak again; "why are you always trying hard to impress me?"

"well, you're... different" she stated as she holds the eye contact and our body were dancing around. "you're not like other girls. they were drooling heels over me but you're not. you roast the shit out of me. that makes you look cool and that's why i'm attracted to you"

"really?"

"yes, i just want to have you all by myself" she told me. "i want you to be mine" she leans her face close to me.

i let out a soft chuckle as we stopped dancing. "you're crazy" i said while crossing my arms over my chest.

i walk to the food and drink table to eat but minji appeared in front of me.

"crazy for you" she winks at me.

i rolled my eyes. being flirty as always. i guess she'll never stop this habit of hers.

"oh! i also have a question for you!" she said as she takes the grape juice behind me. she sips the drink before asking me a question. "do you like me?"

"kinda" i answered as i snatch her cup and drink the grape juice.

"kinda?! really?!" she looks at me like i was joking. i am not joking.

i put down the cup and nod my head as she gets excited and does a little dance in front of me. i just chuckled seeing her being goofy.

"can we kiss?" she grips my wrists.

i didn't reply and push her hands away from gripping my wrists. i pull her tie as i bring her to somewhere private as i leaned close to kiss her lips.

our lips pressed together and i felt her hands on my jaw, trying to deepen the kiss. we enjoyed kiss until we are out of breath.

"that was my first kiss" i said to her as i stare into her eyes. "that was cool"

"well, glad i'm your first kiss" she smiles at me as she adjusts her tie. "so you do like me. can we kiss again?"

"no"

"awh why!!"

i smile teasingly as i walked away from her. she was whining behind me like a toddler. idiot. my idiot.

i'm starting to like her now.