› break my heart. danielle marsh ‹

> warning : nothing.
> angst and fluff?
> since y'all want part 2
> plot; danielle regretted leaving y/n in the first place.
> requested by ssaaayyaaaaa

- y/n pov -

i stared at those danielle's photos that she uploaded to her instagram account. she's still pretty in my eyes. always.

yes, i'm still can't move on. danielle is my first and last. i can't find a person like her. i want her. i need her.

but what can i do? i'll just wait for her to come back to me. well, if she wants.

how lovely to see those pretty smiles; the smile that never fails to make me melt. i will always fall for her pretty smile...

"aish, i should take a shower..."

- danielle pov -

"hey, why won't you give me attention?" i sit on her lap and cup her face to not let her eyes stuck in the screen. "i want your attention, haerin"

she doesn't answer me and looks at her phone back. i groaned and leave her alone on the couch - she's been acting like this since last week.

to be honest, i miss her. i mean my ex girlfriend, y/n. i shouldn't have left her in the first place. she was better than haerin.

i am such an idiot. why am i willing to leave y/n just for haerin? perhaps i just want attention so i looked for someone to give attention. like her. haish. i am a bad person. y/n doesn't deserve to love someone like me. i'm cruel. i'm willing to leave her. i am willing to leave the person who loves me, appreciates me, cares for me and adores me for three years. i am sorry for being so stupid. i regret it.

if i come back to her... will she accept me again? after all of this. after all the things i've done to her... i don't think so.

but it's not wrong to try right?

days passes. i have lost my feelings for haerin. i have left her. i have thrown away and forgotten everything about her.

and now, i was standing in front of y/n's apartment. embarrassed, i bit my lower lip. what if she yells and tells me to not come into her life again?

after thinking for a long time, i decided to knock on her apartment door. now i had to wait for her to open the door.

"who's that...?" she peeks her head out at the door and sees me. her expression changed as i only show my small smile.

"hi...?"

"umm..." she opens the door and looks around me. then she looks at me with an awkward smile. "it's... nice to meet you again?"

i scratch my nape. this is embarrassing.

"why are you here?" she asked.

"i have broken up with haerin..." i reply to her with a soft tone. my voice was low. i am too ashamed to look at her face. "so i'm looking for you... back"

"oh"

was the only thing i heard.

"you... may come in"

i lifted my head. i look at her in disbelief while she was smiling at me. a smile that never fades. even after i left.

i get inside. she offers me to sit on the chair and i did. she then puts a bowl of ramyeon and drinks. after that, she sits down in front of me.

"let's eat first, yea? i am sure you're hungry" she said and began to eat the ramyeon that i believe she cooked.

i don't deserve this.

i stand up and go to hug her knees. she was shocked to see what am i doing and tell me to stop but no, i didn't stop.

i hug her knees and cry, apologizing for everything i did to her. i didn't mean to hurt her. i keep apologized and cried a lot.

"danielle, stop" y/n grip my shoulder. i didn't move at all. "i have forgiven you for a long time, dani. i don't care how many times you want to hurt me... as long as you love me"

her words made me cry again. this time is worse. my tears have drenched my cheeks and y/n's pants. she is willing to sacrifice herself to be hurt. i really should not have someone like y/n.

"hey, hey, dani. let's stop this and eat. or else you'll be hungry" she comforts me. i was in her arms while she pats my back.

i stayed in her arms for a moment. then, i decided to end this crying session and eat the food. i'm hungry.

night came, and right now i was in her arms. we were in our shared bed. oh, i miss this. the warmth of her hug gave me comfort. her both hands were busy patting my back and i only scoot closer to her body; to bury myself in her.

i miss her so much.

"danielle" she called me. "do you... still love me like you do before?" she asks me with a hint of curiosity in her voice.

"this feeling confuses me, y/n. i still love you... just not as much as you love me..." i muttered.

"i don't mind how much you love me. as long as you don't fall out of love with me again" y/n let out a small giggle.

i look up to see her face. her tears began to flow. but the sweet smile of hers did not disappear.

"i know i'm wrong for working late at night till you-"

i cut her off by pulling her into a kiss. i can't stand hearing her blaming herself for making me leave. no, it's my fault. i am the one she should blame. she didn't do anything wrong.

then, i broke the kiss and stare into y/n's pretty eyes. i wiped her tears away and sighed, putting my forehead on hers.

"y/n, you're never wrong" i murmured and tucked her hair behind her ear. "i was the wrong one, y/n. so stop blaming yourself for what i did" i added.

"promise me... don't leave me again, will you?" y/n asked a tear falling from her left eye. "i don't want you to leave me again. i'm scared..." y/n added, hugging me as i tighten my hug.

y/n was abandoned by her mother when she was a baby. then, her father left her at her grandmother's house when she was 6 years old. what's tragic is that she was abused and cursed every day by her grandmother; both physically and mentally.

that's what y/n told me when we were in high school. i remembered that to this day. that's why she preferably put others first than herself. she just doesn't want them to leave her. like how her parents do...

"i will be with you until we take our last breath. i won't leave you anymore, y/n"