› the cost of love. kim minji ‹

> warning : sexual assault, blood, violence and curses.
> angst
> inspired by ballerina
> fuck men 🔥🔥
> plot; read.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

minji leveled her pistol at the man's head, teeth gritted, eyes steeled with a cold, unfeeling stare.

"who the hell are you?" the man managed to choke out, gasping for air as he vainly struggled against his broken legs - minji did it.

"minji," she replied, holding back tears as she pressed the gun close to the man. "y/n's girlfriend."

the man cackled, seemingly unfazed at the prospect of his looming demise. "you're her girlfriend? that fucking whore?" he taunted her causing minji's blood boiled. he was playing with fire, and he was about to get burned. "i didn't expect that she was a les-"

minji cut him off by struck his nose with the pistol's butt with a fierce blow. he cried out in agony, and she silenced him with a single word; "shut up."

the man's nose bled copiously, but he continued to grin wickedly up at minji. "you know what?" he sneered. "i should have kill you after y/n."

as much as minji wants to tear this man apart, she has to stay calm. just like what y/n taught. "i'll say it one more time," minji said, her voice barely a whisper. "shut up."

"ah yes, y/n is quite delicious," he smirked. "you should've seen how adorable she was with those tears and our cums on her face!" the man let out another sadistic cackle.

minji's grip on the pistol tightened until her knuckles turned white. her eyes were filled with anger, and she pointed the gun directly at the man's forehead. "dickhead," she said through gritted teeth. "that's enough"

without another word, minji pulled the trigger, and a loud bang reverberated through the room. the man's laughter abruptly cut off, and he slumped to the floor, a bullet hole in his forehead. minji's hand shook as she dropped the gun and sank to the floor, tears spilling from her eyes.

minji took in her battered body and the blood splattered on her skin. she had gone too far, driven by the desire for revenge against those who had harmed her girlfriend.

not long after, minji broke down in tears as she left the place, consumed by the memory of y/n, dead at the hands of the man and his men.

- timeskip -

with a sigh of exhaustion, minji stepped into her house and immediately headed to the bathroom. she turned on the tap and vigorously washed her face, the water turning red as she scrubbed away the blood that covered her.

then, minji get inside her bedroom with a slight smile creeping across her lips. "i'm home, sweetheart,"

minji laid down on the bed, hugging y/n's cold body closely, her arms wrapped tightly around the corpse - she didn't bury her girlfriend, but instead kept her close, cherishing her memory, and letting her arms provide comfort in her absence.

"my love..." minji's lips trembled as she held y/n close. she couldn't bear the thought of her never seeing her smile again, never hearing her voice, never holding her in her arms. she closed her eyes and breathed in the scent of y/n's hair, trying to hold onto the memory of her as long as she could.